Got Sparks? The Milt Sparks Holsters picture thread...

This is a discussion on Got Sparks? The Milt Sparks Holsters picture thread... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; It IS good stuff! For me, it's not always about the 1911.... Here's the P3AT in a front left pocket PCH....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Got Sparks? The Milt Sparks Holsters picture thread...

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    It IS good stuff!

For me, it's not always about the 1911....
    Here's the P3AT in a front left pocket PCH.

Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

2. Remove Ads

Ok Sparks lovers...I am getting where i can afford a good custom holster. I have looked at the vm II and the Executive Companion. Tony K. himself prefers this holster (EX Comp) so that carries some weight with me. Who has one. I have already talked with Tony by PM here several months ago. I just need some other opinions.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Wow Tbone, I think that sparks holster costs almost half of the actual cost of the P3AT. I am tempted to buy one for my P3AT. Great little toss in your pocket,going to the quciki-mart type pistol. Lighter than my Seecamp or J-frame

The holster on the right is a Milt Sparks Summer Special. No frills but a great holster. Regards, Richard

Here's another from our "family"--the wife's S&W 642 w/CT grips in Milt Sparks PMK:

Quote Originally Posted by orangehole View Post
    Wow Tbone, I think that sparks holster costs almost half of the actual cost of the P3AT. I am tempted to buy one for my P3AT. Great little toss in your pocket,going to the quciki-mart type pistol. Lighter than my Seecamp or J-frame
    Yeah, I really like that one. Cost more like 1/4 to 1/3 the cost of the pistol, depending on what you paid of course. I've also got a Nemesis for it, but I only use that when I think there'll be a lot of sweating . And I had a Grandfather Oak Kydex for it, but the little piece that catches the pocket broke off, so I discarded it.

Here's the Kimber Desert Warrior in a standard cowhide VM-2 for a railed 1911.

I really like the look of those PMK's too, wish I could get one for my Charter Arms Bulldog, but that's not in the cards (no mold gun for it).
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I've got a couple...

Wait a minute. Isn't a couple--two? That looks like more than a couple to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MP45Man View Post
    Wait a minute. Isn't a couple--two? That looks like more than a couple to me.
    And I think he still might be holding out on us. In another thread, he alluded to having an Executive Companion. I don't see it in that pic.
    Regards, T Bone.

Okay, I've got a couple more I wanted to throw in here. There's the Micro Compact Springer Loaded in a horse/shark VM-2

And a Summer Special 2 and S-4C mag carrier in tan.

Then the PM9 in pebble grained PCH

Last up, the Sparks PCH-M mag holder (on the left).

Still on order are two #17 mag carriers in tan, and a D-4C Double mag carrier in black shark. Thinking I may place another holster order soon though...
    Regards, T Bone.

How do you like the PCH-M mag pouch, TBone? I've two on order (1911 and G19).

These days, I find myself carrying a spare mag in my left front pocket, figured a nice little mag holster would be dandy.

I do like it a lot, and think it's a great idea. Keeps the mag clean (no lint on the top round!) and correctly oriented in the pocket. Also makes for a real smooth draw of the mag.

Thing is, being of the "more is more" mindset on round count, I've been carrying the double mag holder you see next to it more often lately. The weight and pocket room is no trouble. Admittedly though, I'd be slower to reload with this than with the PCH-M. And one (mostly for purposes of possible malfunction) really should do the trick.
    Regards, T Bone.

Sharky Axiom..

---------------------------------------
    www.GeorgiaCarry.org Member
    ---------------------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by xrmattaz View Post
    How do you like the PCH-M mag pouch, TBone? I've two on order (1911 and G19).

These days, I find myself carrying a spare mag in my left front pocket, figured a nice little mag holster would be dandy.
    I use one all the time for my G23. I find it easier to toss it into my pocket then to strap one on the belt. This is the method I prefer for an extra mag.

Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I've got a couple...

Wow, and I thought I was out of control. Nice collection, bro!
    NRA, IDPA, GSSF & GSSA member
    Certified Glock Armorer

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links