MTAC tune up

MTAC tune up

This is a discussion on MTAC tune up within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I noticed on my MTAC that the clips were splaying and not holding to my belt. I looked on their website and noticed that they ...

Thread: MTAC tune up

VIP Member Array ExactlyMyPoint's Avatar

MTAC tune up

I noticed on my MTAC that the clips were splaying and not holding to my belt. I looked on their website and noticed that they have a new and improved clip design/materials. I gave them a call and spoke with Tiffany. She checked my purchase date and discovered that I was within weeks of my warranty expiring. She sent me new clips, new grommets and, most importantly, put a good word in to Santa to make sure I was on the nice list.

I have now a new clip, new grommets and I dusted off all the lint out of they kydex. Almost a new holster.

I have tried many other holster but found this to be the most comfortable. How long can I expect this holster to last?
    Preparing for the Zombie Apocalypse or Rapture....whichever comes first.

How long will it last??? Hard to answer that one, everyone treats their gear differently. I'm hard on everything I own and I don't baby anything. I've had mine for a year and is still in very good shape. The leather has molded to my body and is now stained from sweat but is holding up nicely.
    "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as equals." - Sir Winston Churchill

Nice of them to hook you up with new clips. How long was the warranty good for? Since the holster has multiple parts that can be changed out it should last as long as you want to spend the money. I might just give them a call just to talk to Tiffany.
    While people are saying "Peace and safety," destruction will come on them suddenly, ... and they will not escape. 1Th 5:3

Sponsored Links