The Beltman Belts Comfortable?

This is a discussion on The Beltman Belts Comfortable? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK I hear nothing but good stuff about Beltman belts- it's sounds like they are top of the line- my question is everyone says how ...

OK I hear nothing but good stuff about Beltman belts- it's sounds like they are top of the line- my question is everyone says how stiff they are and how that is such a good thing. Of course it's good cause it'll hold up my gun- but is it comfortable to wear???
    HK P2000 SK .40
    Crossbreed Supertuck & Beltman
    Spyderco Endura
    Semper Fi

with all the echoes....YES!!! i wear mine both for cc and as the inner belt under my duty rig. Color and leather holding up well, pretty stiff just regular old cowhide, and is more comfortable than any other belt I've worn.
    The American flag does not fly because the wind moves past it-The American flag flies from the last breath of each military member who has died protecting it, American soldiers don't fight because they hate what's in front of them...they fight because they love what's behind them."

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by NRATodd View Post
    OK I hear nothing but good stuff about Beltman belts- it's sounds like they are top of the line- my question is everyone says how stiff they are and how that is such a good thing. Of course it's good cause it'll hold up my gun- but is it comfortable to wear???
    Very comfortable. More so than any "regular" belt I've ever owned.
    The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. ~ Albert Einstein

Sig P229 DAK - .40 S&W
    Ruger SP101 - .357 Mag

Same here, most comfortable belt I own.
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

Thumbs up

Most comfortable belt I own. I wear it 24/7...even when on campus and deprived of my 2A rights.
    "In God we trust, as for the rest of you... keep your hands where I can see them" - Unknown

wow OK best belt and comfortable- I guess I'll just have to buy one and see what everyone is talking about....i just seems weird to me that something so stiff can be comfortable but I'll take the plunge anyway :)
    HK P2000 SK .40
    Spyderco Endura
    Semper Fi

Yes X's two. I wear my Beltman and also have a Milt Sparks belt. The Beltman is as comfortable, less expensive and you can obtain it faster. Great customer service.

Distinguished Member Array kazzaerexys's Avatar
    I wear no belts but my Beltmans these days. They are incredibly comfortable.
    “What is a moderate interpretation of [the Constitution]? Halfway between what it says and [...] what you want it to say?” —Justice Antonin Scalia

SIG: P220R SS Elite SAO, P220R SAO, P220R Carry, P226R Navy, P226, P239/.40S&W, P2022/.40S&W; GSR 5", P6.

Quote Originally Posted by kazzaerexys View Post
    Same here.

Catching a pattern?
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by kazzaerexys View Post
    Me 2 !

just ordered it now begins the painful wait
    HK P2000 SK .40
    Spyderco Endura
    Semper Fi

My 1.25 inch Beltman in horsehide started off as my business attire duty belt but it quickly became my all-the-time belt.

I have 2 Beltman belts, both 1 1/2", both Velcro lined, one Black and one Brown.

I wear the brown one all the time, even when I'm not carrying a gun on it. I haven't ever worn a belt as comfortable as these. I only wear the black one rarely, maybe twice a year.

My black belt is still straight, but I've worn my brown one so much that it's formed to me a little bit. I actually wouldn't mind if it was a tiny bit stiffer, but I like the way it fits now. Like I said, I hardly wear any of my other belts, so it must be working.

I don't take care of it all that well, and I bend it when I'm putting it on (the way his page says not to do), and it still looks good enough to wear with dress clothes after a year.

I'd have to say I highly recommend Beltman belts, and I will no doubt be buying more of them.

I just ordered 2 belts tonight. Got tired of replacing mine every 6 months with similar "cheaply" Made in China ones. Hopefully now that Christmas has passed the wait will be shorter.
    ...T. Ray

Use his belts all the time. Stiff enough to carry my Glocks, but not uncomfortable.
    Well made, durable, fair price & reasonable delivery time. You won't be disappointed. Can't say that about some of the other makers belts I've used. When I need a belt, I give my business to the Beltman.

Links