K and D exotic

K and D exotic

This is a discussion on K and D exotic within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, I'm looking into getting K & D to build me a pocket defender and trim it with an exotic. Do any of yall have ...

Thread: K and D exotic

K and D exotic

Well, I'm looking into getting K & D to build me a pocket defender and trim it with an exotic. Do any of yall have anything done by K & D trimmed in hippo or elephant? If so, let's see it. I just want to get an idea of what these exotics looked like on a holster.

On another note, I emailed them today asking about a few things on the holster I am looking at. Within a very short time, 10 minutes or so, I had a response. Kevin answerd all of my questions and even offered sugestions on some mods I wanted to do to the holster. If their eagerness to help is any indication of the quality of their work and customer service I have no doubt I will be thrilled with the finished product.

Distinguished Member
    I bought 2 Eagle Defenders from him and he treated me the same way, Kevin is a class act. You will be very satisfied with the fit and finish. I got mine trimmed in shark, but if I had the extra money it would have been in Alligator or Elephant. I just got the Shark to match my belt.

Not to knock you, but I would have to question putting exotics on a pocket holster, but I guess you could say the same thing to me, because know one should see it either.

Do a search here for K&D holters, you should be able to find some pictures.

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    I had Kevin make me a Laredo Defender with gray Elephant trim. It turned out very nice. His work is excellent. Enjoy the pics.

"Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

I like the 2 tone look with Elephant loops. Classy rig! Are you having any issues with your CT grips. Looks like they might hang up on reholstering?

Kevin made a Cochise Defender for my M&P .40c trimmed in Elephant trunk. It is a masterpiece and very well made. I will go no where else for another leather holster!!

Ron

Shine on...
    S&W M&P 9c
    S&W 9 Shield
    Taurus Raging Bull .454 Casull
    S&W M&P15 Sport;
    Mossberg 590A1

That is exactly what I was looking for. Thanks for the pics. I am leaning toward the grey elephant on a black holster, or a dark brown alligator on a brown holster. After seeing these I may have to go with the elephant. Keep the pictures coming if anybody else has any.

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar

No Problem

Quote Originally Posted by orangehole View Post
    I like the 2 tone look with Elephant loops. Classy rig! Are you having any issues with your CT grips. Looks like they might hang up on reholstering?
    If you look closely at the pic below, Kevin boned the leather around the CT laser. I ordered it this way and he did a great job forming around it. I prefer IWB holster wear for everyday use, this one is my USPSA/IPSC holster for competetive shooting. It turns alot of heads.

"Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Got my Defender trimmed with gator.

Great work by Kevin!
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Sponsored Links