Kholster holsters?

This is a discussion on Kholster holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here you go.. Chicago Screws...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Kholster holsters?

Here you go..

Chicago Screws

2. Remove Ads

I purchased one of these a couple weeks ago and I love it.

I agree that is is a very similar design to the crossbreed, but I am pretty sure that this isn't the first holster idea that has ever been copied by someone.

The kholster is extremely comfortable and conceals my 1911 better than any other holster I have tried.

I also agree that there is too much leather in this design, but it was well worth saving $25-$50 and using a sharp pair of scisors to trim it down a little.

ev239, How exactly would the holster sag if it is attached to your belt?

Quote Originally Posted by kjhilsinger View Post
    Although it is attached to the belt, since the smooth side of the leather is facing the body after a little sweating it would get slick. I don't know this for fact since I don't own one of these holsters, but I could see how it could move around more because of that slickness than if the leather were reversed.
    Mine: Glock 36............Wife's: Ruger SP101 3"
    -------Ruger SR9....................Ruger SR9c
    -------S&W SW99 .45.............Charter Arms Undercover

Hidden Defense - Personal gun & holster designs/reviews.

Another Tucker Answer knock off.
    You'll rock, with a 357 Glock

I have two of them.

One for my Taurus 85UL and the other I just got to today for my RIA 3.5 compact.

I need to do a little more trimming off of it.

I love it. I also own a Tucker the Answer and the Mtac.

steve

Quote Originally Posted by ev239 View Post
    Although it is attached to the belt, since the smooth side of the leather is facing the body after a little sweating it would get slick. I don't know this for fact since I don't own one of these holsters, but I could see how it could move around more because of that slickness than if the leather were reversed.
    I wouldn't know either. I always have an undershirt on between my body and my gun, keeps the cold steel off my skin and keeps more of my sweat off my gun.

i order one the other day for my mp9c so i would have a holster quick, on the other hand i order a kd holter ,dakota defender for this gun but kevin@kdholsters says it will take about 2 1/2 months to get it. i will let you guys know what i think about it after i wear it some. i have crossbreeds,m-tacs for other guns and so far my favorite has been crossbreed but i thought i would save some cash and give this kholster a try. my first post here and am glad i found this site.

Kevin's a great guy. I've talked to him on another forum and he has helped me w/some holster making of my own. I've used any of his holster so I'm anxious to see your thoughts.
    Gun control is not about the guns...It's about the control.

Current primary carry: M&P9C - Soon to be Kimber Ultra Crimson Carry II

NRA Lifer

No doubt that M-Tac and Super Tuck are being "flattered" here, but so what? Competition is a @#$%&, but all that really results is that their profit margins will be shaved as they react to address this new competitor. That's just business. It's inconvenient, but it is also the genius of the marketplace.
    "Some men, you just can't reach"

I got my kholster today for my mp9, i will be honest i put the crossbreed and the kholster side by side and find that there is no difference the kholster is a excellent holster. i would post pics but i am lazy right now.

Senior Member Array preachertim's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mocarryguy View Post
    I give all things a zero till I actually use it..then I can actually rate it accordingly..<g>
    No where to go but up then . Right
    Why Would A Preacher ever need a Gun? Its Not for the Sheep , its for the Wolves!

Springfield Armory Service XD 40
    Taurus PT 1911 45 acp Taurus PT 101, PT 92
    Ruger 22/45 Ruger P95 9mm, Ruger SR9
    Kahr CW 40, Heritage 22, Rossi 38 special

Ill admit it.... I ordered a Kholster for the P11 today. I was told Id be billed the day it shipped.

You cant beat the price. $45 shipped. Right at a $30 difference. $45 seems more in line for what it is IMO.

Ill let ya's know. I doubt it wil take the place of the Side Guard stuff but for a change now and then...meh.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by kjhilsinger View Post
    I purchased one of these a couple weeks ago and I love it.

I agree that is is a very similar design to the crossbreed, but I am pretty sure that this isn't the first holster idea that has ever been copied by someone.

The kholster is extremely comfortable and conceals my 1911 better than any other holster I have tried.

I also agree that there is too much leather in this design, but it was well worth saving $25-$50 and using a sharp pair of scisors to trim it down a little.

I also bought one 4 moths ago and I must say Im very happy with its very confortable, I ordered from ComTac the moleskin for $4.00 and put it on the backside of the kholster for extra confort and trimed the leather aswell I only paid for the Kholster $33.50 delivered,X-mas special they had... he is running a special now for january $10.00 off discount code (Jimmy45) good luck

Quote Originally Posted by peteG30 View Post
    I also bought one 4 moths ago and I must say Im very happy with its very confortable, I ordered from ComTac the moleskin for $4.00 and put it on the backside of the kholster for extra confort and trimed the leather aswell I only paid for the Kholster $33.50 delivered,X-mas special they had... he is running a special now for january $10.00 off discount code (Jimmy45) good luck
    My Kholster came yesterday to the shop but I was out because it was snowing. So, I got it today, set the cant and loaded the P11 in it.

Im actually wearing it now and I must say it is very comfortable. Jimmy gave me the January discount as well. Id say its a good $35 well spent.

In fact I think Ill buy another just to have a spare. I like the clips. FWIW, I had Jimmy turn the rough side to the skin and the smooth side to the gun.

Overall, Im impressed.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

When did you guys order? I just asked about the discount and he said it was only good on 1/13/09. What gives?
    ''What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance?'' Thomas Jefferson

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links