My Crossbreed Supertuck just came in last night!

This is a discussion on My Crossbreed Supertuck just came in last night! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I ordered the Crossbreed Supertuck for my Sig P250c on Christmas Day and it arrived last night, along with a heavy belt. My first impression ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I ordered the Crossbreed Supertuck for my Sig P250c on Christmas Day and it arrived last night, along with a heavy belt.

My first impression is that it is a very high quality holster and holds the gun snugly without making it difficult to remove. I'm very pleased with it so far.

The velcro-lined belt is also well made, but I made a stupid mistake when ordering... I forgot to add a couple of inches to the size so I'll have room inside the waistband for the holster. To compound the problem, I also selected the belt to be nearly the minimum size because I'm in the process of losing weight and I wanted to ensure that the belt would still fit in six months. Unfortunately, I'll have to wait about six months and 40 pounds before the belt will fit.

I also went down to Burlington Coat Factory last night and bought three pairs of khakis (2" larger) from the Fat and Gangly (Big and Tall) Section. Now I just need to get some larger shirts that blouse a bit around the beltline and I'll be ready for when my CHL arrives.

Distinguished Member Array Arko's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TexCalhoun View Post

I also went down to Burlington Coat Factory last night and bought three pairs of khakis (2" larger) from the Fat and Gangly (Big and Tall) Section. Now I just need to get some larger shirts that blouse a bit around the beltline and I'll be ready for when my CHL arrives.
    Sounds familiar!
    Welcome to the "supertuck club"!

Administrator
    Well, now you have more motivation to lose the weight.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Senior Member Array Hydrashok Glock's Avatar
    I hear you about the weight loss. I have a $100 custom sharkskin leather belt sitting in my closet because my fat butt cant fit it. But like Sixto said it the best type of motivation.
    The choices you make today define you of who you are tommorow

When you see the light at the end of the tunnel your life is not over..... it is just about to begin

COPS Protective Services

BJC
    I just got my Super Tuck last night as well. As you said, it appears very high quality. I only fiddled with it for a few minutes last night, but I must say it pulled the gun in much closer and tighter than my previous holster. I'm thinking its a keeper.

congrats on the new holster, I am sure you will find it is one of your better purchases. I simply love mine. good luck on losing the weight to make that belt fit!
    I believe in gun control...... Thats why I use TWO hands.

A clip broke on my Supertuck on Friday morning and I called Crossbreed to see if I can order some new ones. She said she would send them to me for free and to keep a look out for metal clips that should be available soon on the site. I received the clips on Monday!! Crossbreed is a stand-up company! When they say lifetime warranty they mean it! They gained a lifetime customer.

congrats on holster. best wishes on weight loss.

Wearing mine right now! I actually find it to be my most comfortable holster. Even compared to the OWB holsters I have. I use it in competition and can draw from it nearly as fast as any other holster I own! I have not needed to use any warranty yet, but this is most likely due to it being very high quality!
    Pray for our nations leaders!

I use my Supertuck for EDC and IDPA. I can't say enough good things about the holster and the company's customer service.

-JT

Just to add to what has already been said, I have used my Supertuck as my EDC for more than 2 years with a Sig P229. This holster has stopped my additions to the dreaded holster box. I have subsequently purchased a Minituck for my Kahr PM9 and it is as good a product, although I rarely carry the Kahr outside my home. Usually only quick trips to the store.

The only problem that I have had is that I break a clip abour once a year. Fortunately, CB has exceptional customer service and they always replace them, at no charge, usually within 3 days of the time I email them.

I highly recommend CB Holsters and think most will be very pleased with them.

Richard

Sponsor
    And our metal clips are just around the corner guys, no more busted clips!
    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters LLC
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

And our metal clips are just around the corner guys, no more busted clips!
    Good to hear, Mark. I will be buying some as soon as they are available! I feel like the addition of metal clips with be the final component of what is already a great holster.

Sponsor
    Yup the metal clips will be bullet proof, and also of a unique design, very cool.

There are some patents involved at this point regarding both the clips and our holsters, so no more will I say about that until they are filed.
    Mark Craighead
    Owner/Founder
    CrossBreed Holsters LLC
    http://www.crossbreedholsters.com

Dangit. I just had to request a new set of clips because one busted. I was hoping to get the new metal clips, but I got the kydex instead.

Ah, well. Them's the breaks.

-JT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links