New HBE COM III

This is a discussion on New HBE COM III within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well my HBE COM III came in on Wednesday night. I've been wearing it for the past few days. This is made for my J ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New HBE COM III

New HBE COM III

Well my HBE COM III came in on Wednesday night. I've been wearing it for the past few days. This is made for my J Frames with a 25 degree cant. The finish is Black Cherry. Pictured is my S&W 360.

This holster is comfortable already without it even being broken in. The Pull the Dot snaps are a pain to get buckled but they hold tight. The retention on the gun was perfect from the start. This thing just disappears in my jeans. The workmanship is first class. I fell asleep on the couch last night still wearing it and almost forgot to take it off when I went to bed.

Without further ado, here are some pictures of my new COM III in action. Many thanks for Eric who is a great guy and a better craftsman. I ordered this holster and he had it to me in a little over 3 1/2 weeks.

Wreck'em Tech! Go Red Raiders!

I have the Signess!

Sig Sauer P225 Montage Suisse / Sig Sauer P238 / Sig Sauer P226 9mm CPO / S&W M&P9c

2. Remove Ads

Senior Member Array Sportsterguy's Avatar

Thumbs up

Very nice indeed! You did well going with Eric. Have 3 of his holsters (2 COM III's and a DC Special). Like you said they are comfortable and get better with age. Welcome to the HBE fan club!
    Sportsterguy-NRA Life Member

Molon Labe!

Join the NRA today, or don't complain when your guns are taken away!

color

The black cherry really is dark, isn't it. If you had not said it was that color, I would have thought it was black. I have one on order in black cherry. Anxious to see what it really looks like in person.

Nice looking! Can't wait to get mine!

You have to hold it in direct Texas caliber sunlight to see the cherry in the black. Its very subtle, but I've heard also that the more the holster wears the more you're able to see the cherry.

I have the Signess!

Sig Sauer P225 Montage Suisse / Sig Sauer P238 / Sig Sauer P226 9mm CPO / S&W M&P9c

Senior Member Array Ragin Cajun's Avatar
    Very Nice! I have a DC Special that is the best holster I ever bought.

I want a Com III for my G23 very much. Prob in black cherry also. Been telling my GF about it for awhile. HINT HINT honey if your reading this. (tdwood...she's a member here too.) She asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day. HAHA
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Senior Member Array Sportsterguy's Avatar
    Jwhite75, I have 2 COM III's and a DC Special from Eric. Of the 2 I like the DC Special more. It is easier on/off, still very comfortable and conceals my 1911 as well as the COM III. It can do all of this without a belt, though the belt does help hold it up and conceals the clips. You can't go wrong with either one, just giving you my opinion on the 2 rigs. Here is a pic of mine for your viewing pleasure.

Good luck with your Valentines day present!

SA 1911 / DC Special

BHP / COM III
    Sportsterguy-NRA Life Member

Molon Labe!

Join the NRA today, or don't complain when your guns are taken away!

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    I want a Com III for my G23 very much. Prob in black cherry also. Been telling my GF about it for awhile. HINT HINT honey if your reading this. (tdwood...she's a member here too.) She asked me what I wanted for Valentine's Day. HAHA
    And he didn't think I would read this....haha!
    "Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed." -Lowell Duckett

That's is super nice!!!!!
    “Dollars and guns are no substitutes for brains and will power” Dwight D Eisenhower

Here are some of my holsters........

VIP Member
    Outstanding! Eric and I were e-mail exchanging....I'm fixing for a DC Special or COM III for my Beretta Cougar L and 92G Vertec.
    USAF: Loving Our Obscene Amenities Since 1947

Im new here so mabe you would tell me who this Eric is that makes those great holsters?? web site? Thanks....

Quote Originally Posted by Tn Mitch View Post
    Im new here so mabe you would tell me who this Eric is that makes those great holsters?? web site? Thanks....
    Eric is the owner of HBE Gunleather. His website is: H.B.E. Specialty LeatherWorks

Great guy to deal with and even better product.

I have the Signess!

Got the call a couple days ago that he was working on my belt and holster... so I should be seeing it real soon!

This is my first custom made holster.

I like it! Very nice.

Great pictures too!
    SA EMP ~ Sig P232s ~ Walther PP ~ Makarov ~ S&W 442 ~ Ruger LCP
    HK USP Compact ~ HK P2000sk ~ RIA Tactical ~ FN Hi-Power ~ Sig GSR C3

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimalScream View Post
    Got the call a couple days ago that he was working on my belt and holster... so I should be seeing it real soon!

This is my first custom made holster.
    Hi PrimalScream,
    When did you place your order, and did Eric deliver around the time promised? I have not ordered from him, and just curious. He does make some good looking holsters.
    Thanks,
    Jerry

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links