Walther PPS: Crossbreed Qwikclip VS Comp-Tac Pro Undercover

This is a discussion on Walther PPS: Crossbreed Qwikclip VS Comp-Tac Pro Undercover within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I want a nice holster for my PPS as I have been using a cheapie for a while. It has worked good enough, but now ...

Thread: Walther PPS: Crossbreed Qwikclip VS Comp-Tac Pro Undercover

Walther PPS: Crossbreed Qwikclip VS Comp-Tac Pro Undercover

I want a nice holster for my PPS as I have been using a cheapie for a while. It has worked good enough, but now that there are plenty of holsters for this gun, I want to get a new one!

I have been carrying appendix carry but might move to 4 o clock position. I wouldn't mind having 0 cant and a low profile holster to enable to me to move back and forth between the two.

I definitely want a single clip holster to make removal quick and easy.

I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck for another gun and I love the holster, and like to support them. I also hear good things about Comp-Tac holsters and the Pro Undercover is a little more low profile.

What is the general opinion? Other holster recommendations are open as well, but I don't really want to spend more than $65. I looked at a few high noon holsters and $90 for a small PPS holsters is a bit ridiculous
    Obama didn't get elected to warranty your muffler. He's here to warranty your life.

2. Remove Ads

EdC
    I just got a Crossbreed for my PPS a few weeks ago ("combat grip"). After wearing it a while, the fit (the PPS in the Kydex) is a little too loose for my liking (very noticeable compared to my Crossbreed for a 1911) , so I'm going to call Crossbreed to send it back for warranty work.

Other than that little glitch, I like the Crossbreeds.

Quote Originally Posted by EdC View Post
    I just got a Crossbreed for my PPS a few weeks ago ("combat grip"). After wearing it a while, the fit (the PPS in the Kydex) is a little too loose for my liking (very noticeable compared to my Crossbreed for a 1911) , so I'm going to call Crossbreed to send it back for warranty work.

Other than that little glitch, I like the Crossbreeds.
    I have the Crossbreed Supertuck for my FN FNP-9 and it was a little loose out of the box (I like a definite CLICK retension) so I just busted out the ol' hairdryer and reshaped it a bit to be more snug, if you are up to the task!
    Obama didn't get elected to warranty your muffler. He's here to warranty your life.

I've got a "Pro Undercover" for my CW9 [similar in size to the PPS]. It's a very well made kydex holster. It has a definite "click" when holstering. Easy on and off is why I bought it. Be sure to get the correct size clip to match your belt if you order one. It's not a "one size fits all" clip.

New Member Array dontshakepandas's Avatar
    I have a blade tech UCH for my PPS that I never use anymore. It is kydex and I prefer leather. It has adjustable cant and a single clip. The clip grips really well, and once you figure it out it is really easy to remove.

Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealment Holster :: Inside Waist Band :: Holsters :: Blade-Tech Industries

You can have it for ... $50 shipped I guess. If that is too much just make me an offer or something. I'm not really TRYING to sell it, just seeing if I can help out as many people have done similar things to me before.

Links