Walther PPS: Crossbreed Qwikclip VS Comp-Tac Pro Undercover

This is a discussion on Walther PPS: Crossbreed Qwikclip VS Comp-Tac Pro Undercover within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I want a nice holster for my PPS as I have been using a cheapie for a while. It has worked good enough, but now ...

Thread: Walther PPS: Crossbreed Qwikclip VS Comp-Tac Pro Undercover

I want a nice holster for my PPS as I have been using a cheapie for a while. It has worked good enough, but now that there are plenty of holsters for this gun, I want to get a new one!

I have been carrying appendix carry but might move to 4 o clock position. I wouldn't mind having 0 cant and a low profile holster to enable to me to move back and forth between the two.

I definitely want a single clip holster to make removal quick and easy.

I have a Crossbreed SuperTuck for another gun and I love the holster, and like to support them. I also hear good things about Comp-Tac holsters and the Pro Undercover is a little more low profile.

What is the general opinion? Other holster recommendations are open as well, but I don't really want to spend more than $65. I looked at a few high noon holsters and $90 for a small PPS holsters is a bit ridiculous
    Obama didn't get elected to warranty your muffler. He's here to warranty your life.

EdC
    I just got a Crossbreed for my PPS a few weeks ago ("combat grip"). After wearing it a while, the fit (the PPS in the Kydex) is a little too loose for my liking (very noticeable compared to my Crossbreed for a 1911) , so I'm going to call Crossbreed to send it back for warranty work.

Other than that little glitch, I like the Crossbreeds.

Quote Originally Posted by EdC View Post
    I just got a Crossbreed for my PPS a few weeks ago ("combat grip"). After wearing it a while, the fit (the PPS in the Kydex) is a little too loose for my liking (very noticeable compared to my Crossbreed for a 1911) , so I'm going to call Crossbreed to send it back for warranty work.

Other than that little glitch, I like the Crossbreeds.
    I have the Crossbreed Supertuck for my FN FNP-9 and it was a little loose out of the box (I like a definite CLICK retension) so I just busted out the ol' hairdryer and reshaped it a bit to be more snug, if you are up to the task!
    Obama didn't get elected to warranty your muffler. He's here to warranty your life.

4. Remove Advertisements
    DefensiveCarry.com
    Advertisements

I've got a "Pro Undercover" for my CW9 [similar in size to the PPS]. It's a very well made kydex holster. It has a definite "click" when holstering. Easy on and off is why I bought it. Be sure to get the correct size clip to match your belt if you order one. It's not a "one size fits all" clip.

New Member Array dontshakepandas's Avatar
    I have a blade tech UCH for my PPS that I never use anymore. It is kydex and I prefer leather. It has adjustable cant and a single clip. The clip grips really well, and once you figure it out it is really easy to remove.

Blade-Tech Ultimate Concealment Holster :: Inside Waist Band :: Holsters :: Blade-Tech Industries

You can have it for ... $50 shipped I guess. If that is too much just make me an offer or something. I'm not really TRYING to sell it, just seeing if I can help out as many people have done similar things to me before.

Sponsored Links