M&P Full-Size Users...Any Pics of OWB/IWB

This is a discussion on M&P Full-Size Users...Any Pics of OWB/IWB within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hey guys, I am looking to step up to a real holster from my Uncle Mike's Nylon Poor Excuse. Was looking for pics and information ...

Thread: M&P Full-Size Users...Any Pics of OWB/IWB

M&P Full-Size Users...Any Pics of OWB/IWB

Hey guys,

I am looking to step up to a real holster from my Uncle Mike's Nylon Poor Excuse.

Was looking for pics and information on the holsters you use. Reason being I've searched and have found few pics of holstered full-size M&Ps.

I was looking at the Phantom in Kydex for starters, but would prefer to purchase an IWB holster first.

The Malabar Front

Thanks,

J
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

2. Remove Ads

Just ordered a High Noon Bare Asset. Can't wait to try it!

J
    If you're going to carry one weapon, might as well carry two, because as the saying goes, "Two is one, and one is none."

"Liberals can decline or whine, but I will still carry and conceal mine." - Cold Warrior. Excellent quote good sir!

I carried a full size M&P 45 for about 6 months in a Crossbreed, but recently sold it and am exclusively in the 1911 camp..

I never had a problem with this set up and the weight was spread out very nicely by the Crossbreed. Heard the M-Tac is nice too.

Jonathan

I'll get some pictures of mine in a few days. I have an IWB and a sharkskin OWB from Desbiens Gun Leather, both for a full size M&P (.40 cal). Rhome makes VERY nice holsters, I'm extremely happy with them.

I carry a full size M&P 45. I have an OWB holster from UBG www.ubgholsters.com, and an OWB and IWB from 5 Shot Leather 5 Shot Leather

Here's a UBG Regulator with shark trim

This is the 5 Shot CP with crocodile trim

And this is the 5 Shot UL with shark trim
    "Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty or give me death!" - Patrick Henry

K&D Cochise Defender. Wouldn't trade it for the world.

Quote Originally Posted by thinkat View Post

K&D Cochise Defender. Wouldn't trade it for the world.
    Nice holster! I've got a Thunderbird Defender on order that should be in sometime at the end of Feb. It'll split time with my current setup: the Crossbreed Supertuck.

ROFL SQUAD:
    check out my thread "calling all crossbreed users" and you'll see my pics of my full size .40 M&P in the crossbreed.
    "Come, follow me, " Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17

Thanks alot guys!

UPS dropped off my High Noon Bare Asset this afternoon. What a difference! Especially going from a 14.95 holster to a 30.00 holster. I cant imagine the comfort and security of an 80 dollar holster. The Bare Asset holds the weapon tighter and with a lower profile to my side. Draw is a bit slow but will speed up once it's broken in.

I'll try to post some pics later. Thanks High Noon!

J

Another fan of the High Noon holsters here. Mine is the "Hidden Ally" version.

For kydex, go with your first thought of the Raven - great holsters. IWB and OWB.

Talon Tactical makes great OWB for the M&P's as well. I own both.

Raven with IWB 'overhooks':

---------------------------------------
    www.GeorgiaCarry.org Member
    ---------------------------------------

I actually got the idea about the Raven holsters from your photos in the How Do You Carry Concealed thread. So thanks

J

Here is my M&P 40c in one of my Double Clips.

MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Quote Originally Posted by ROFL SQUAD View Post
    I actually got the idea about the Raven holsters from your photos in the How Do You Carry Concealed thread. So thanks

J
    another +1 for Raven Concealment. Met these guys at the last local show, very nice. Spent 10 minutes with me talking to me even though they were swamped. These guys know how to make a holster for both IWB and OWB!

Links