Comp-Tac 2:00 Anyone use this?

This is a discussion on Comp-Tac 2:00 Anyone use this? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Hi everyone, I am looking for a IWB holster that is comfortable yet easy to draw. Since I am a woman I have hips and ...

Thread: Comp-Tac 2:00 Anyone use this?

Comp-Tac 2:00 Anyone use this?

Hi everyone,

I am looking for a IWB holster that is comfortable yet easy to draw. Since I am a woman I have hips and I have pretty severe back problems. Carrying at 3:00 or 4:00 is too uncomfortable and creates pressure on nerves that are damaged. I really want reholstering to be easy with one hand so I am not sure I want to try the High Noon Mr. Softy or the similar with 15% cant.

Does anyone use the Comp-Tac 2:00 for apendix carry? Do you like carrying this way? Is this a good option for someone in my situation?

And I really don't think shoulder holsters will work for most of my clothing. I am kinda girly and have a shape so wearing an overshirt would be an obvious wardrobe change to everyone I know.

BTW I am carrying an M&P9c.

Thanks All.

2. Remove Ads

Hi, I carry appendix all day and am very pleased with the method.
    While I have not used the 2'o'clock, I am impressed with the Com-Tac products I do have. I am using, a Blade Tech UCH for my P7s,and been happy with this holster, but may try one of Com-Tacs'.
    Nat
    Oh yeh? Well this was sent from the scary black electrical box under my desk, so there!
    "It aint how good you shoot, it's how cool you look doing it." [Fred Sayer 1994]
    H&K P7
    Colt XS, Star PD
    Caracal F

I also use appendix carry. I was about to order this holster too - I think I'm going to add the moleskin for the back because I don't want the Kydex rubbing on my skin. Appendix carry is pretty comfortable as long as the gun is not too big. Depending on the kind of shirts you wear, it is fairly concealable too (shirts can't be too tight). I also like the fact that nothing is sticking out on my hips, and the gun is always in front of you so it is easier to keep someone from bumping into you from the side and hitting your firearm. I surrently use a high noon, and it is ok but requires 2 hand holstering, and sits kind of high on the waist. The 2 o'clock looks like it sits lower.

Have you tried a Kramer T-shirt? I carry all day and am very happy with mine. With a shirt with snaps and practice one hand and fast, with buttons two hands and it is hard on the shirt I know from experience

Quote Originally Posted by BIKERIDER View Post
    Have you tried a Kramer T-shirt? I carry all day and am very happy with mine. With a shirt with snaps and practice one hand and fast, with buttons two hands and it is hard on the shirt I know from experience
    I have not tried a Kramer t-shirt. Do they hold the weapon securely? No snappy dresser shirts in my closet and I can see where buttons might be a problem.

I have never used a kydex holster. Are they terribly uncomfortable and should I look for something in leather? I need to be able to wear it because if it is too uncomfortable I won't and then what is the point?

If you have to pull the buttons fly. The one ond only time I had to pull mine I think the flying buttons scared hin as much as the gun. Yes it holds the weapon securely under your arm and tight to your side. No slap and after a day or two you don't know it's there.

Is underarm perspiration on the gun an issue with the Kramer shirt? It looks like it's right there...
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

No the shirt underarm not the gun is touching you.

Links