Any info on Pro Carry HD holster.

This is a discussion on Any info on Pro Carry HD holster. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Was looking for holsters and came across a holster called the Pro Carry HD IWB. Link: Pro Carry HD - Concealed Carry IWB Holster $29.99 ...

Thread: Any info on Pro Carry HD holster.

Any info on Pro Carry HD holster.

Was looking for holsters and came across a holster called the Pro Carry HD IWB. Link:Pro Carry HD - Concealed Carry IWB Holster
    $29.99 don't seem too bad. But by time you get the holster and to get a F.B.I cant is extra $5.00 then shipping I think is around $10 so total of $45. Anyone tried these holsters?
    Or should I dish out the extra $20 bucks and get a D.M. Bullard Tuckable IWB?

Thanks,
    Nick

2. Remove Ads

VIP Member
    I'd go for the D.M. Bullard.
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

I own one and i hate it. The clip really does not hold on to my belt. when i draw the holster comes with it. I wear a 5.11 gun belt. just my opinion of the holster.

I'm surprised that Kimber lets them use that copyrighted name.
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

If cash is a problem (when isn't it) the cross breed works quite well for the money. If you like leather Milt Sparks has always been great. Personally I don't like the FBI cant, I like the pull up straight draw and push forward system.
    Good luck and give us feed back on what you choose and why you like or don't like it.

Pro carry HD holster

Sir - your statement is untrue - you are not a previous customer of ours nor are you a current customer - you did not purchase one of our products from us so how is it you can make a statement like this about our product?

The J hook locking design on our clips will NOT allow the holster to "come with the gun" when you draw if it is attached properly to ANY belt much less a gun belt - I do not know what your motivation is but I do understand the nature of so called "experts" on these forums and the tendacy to spread manure.

Jerry R. Brown
    Owner/ CEO
    The Holster Store Inc
    The Holster Store Home Page

Quote Originally Posted by theholsterst View Post
    Sir - your statement is untrue - you are not a previous customer of ours nor are you a current customer - you did not purchase one of our products from us so how is it you can make a statement like this about our product?

The J hook locking design on our clips will NOT allow the holster to "come with the gun" when you draw if it is attached properly to ANY belt much less a gun belt - I do not know what your motivation is but I do understand the nature of so called "experts" on these forums and the tendacy to spread manure.

Jerry R. Brown
    Owner/ CEO
    The Holster Store Inc
    Im curious on how do you know if he owns 1 of your products or not? Seriously could he have not gotten 1 as a gift? Honestly after your first post there I will not be a customer of yours either. Ive looked into your products & actually called to get some info but the moron that answered the phone first didnt have a clue as far as the products go was rude & said just find 1 & order it.
    Id look at a MTAC from Comp-Tac or check out HBE leatherworks. You cant go wrong with a Bullard either.

Administrator
    OK I looked at the holster photo & I can't see has how it would be any less secure than any and every other IWB holster that uses a spring steel belt clip.

If you purchased a holster from them and were not satisfied with it for any reason ~ you should have contacted them and given them a chance to make it right with you.
    That is usually the best "first course of action" before you tarnish a reputation on the Internet.

If your holster is drawing with your firearm as you have stated then you should wrap your firearm in a few thicknesses of Waxed Paper and leave your firearm inserted for a day or so.
    That should solve that problem.
    Either that or buy a regulation gun belt.

Let's keep this thread on topic to the questions being asked by the OP and no more trading slaps back and forth in the public area of the forum.

Quote Originally Posted by navyabf2 View Post
    I own one and i hate it. The clip really does not hold on to my belt. when i draw the holster comes with it. I wear a 5.11 gun belt. just my opinion of the holster.
    Well...first off I have seen these products on Ebay on several occasions so that may explain where he got it...thru a middle man.

Second...the OP asked if anybody had used this holster and what their opinion was, the guy gave it to him. Not in a mean way, just that it didnt work...kinda like I have heard several people talk about Uncle Mike's etc.

Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Thumper View Post
    I'd go for the D.M. Bullard.
    +1 on the Bullard.
    "Texas can make it without the United States, but the United States can't make it without Texas!".... Sam Houston

Retired LEO
    Firearms Instructor
    NRA Life Member

Quote Originally Posted by theholsterst View Post

Jerry R. Brown
    Owner/ CEO
    The Holster Store Inc
    WOW!

Bullard makes some nice stuff. I have personally never owned a Bullard, but a buddy of mine has one and I have used it. Bullard makes some excellent stuff.
    Remember, no matter where you go, there you are.

I'm a D.M. Bullard fan, have 4. Avatar is my EDC.

- OS

Links