Why don't they

Why don't they

This is a discussion on Why don't they within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have not been able to find a double clip carrier that would hould two clips against each other in kind of a wallet shape ...

Thread: Why don't they

Why don't they

I have not been able to find a double clip carrier that would hould two clips against each other in kind of a wallet shape that would fit in the rear pocket?
    Has anyone seen such a thing?
    I can comfortably carry two clips for my 1911 45 cal. in my rear pocket, but they sometimes shift and make sitting uncomfortable.
    I wold love to find something that would hold them together in a wallet what would allow full acces to the ends of the clips, but keep them together in one place in the rear pocket.
    Anyone know if such is available.
    Best wishes.

I would think any good double mag pouch could be utilized for this purpose.
    Glock 27
    BENELLI NOVA

Quote Originally Posted by golfer View Post
    I have not been able to find a double clip carrier that would hould two clips against each other in kind of a wallet shape that would fit in the rear pocket?
    Has anyone seen such a thing?
    I can comfortably carry two clips for my 1911 45 cal. in my rear pocket, but they sometimes shift and make sitting uncomfortable.
    I wold love to find something that would hold them together in a wallet what would allow full acces to the ends of the clips, but keep them together in one place in the rear pocket.
    Best wishes.
    It's not a good idea to just stick MAGAZINES in your pocket,it is possible for foreign material to enter it possibly causing a jam when you really need it to be 100%
    "Outside of the killings, Washington has one of the lowest crime rates in the country,"
    --Mayor Marion Barry, Washington , DC .

I have a single mag carrier from rocky and it works well I'm sure he'd make a double for ya. Check out his work here, or click on his name and shoot him a pm.
    Get the U.N. out of the U.S.
    Get the U.S. out of the U.N.

Best wishes.
    This might work for ya:
    Pocket Double Mag Pouch

duck....; you're right about carrying mags in the pocket, however it is the better of two evils right now.
    rhinokirk; It appears to be kydex, is this correct? May not be too comfortable when sitting.
    Ohshoot; that may be just the ticket. Will check into it. Looks as though it is not made for a double 45cal..
    Thanks to all, best wishes.

I could make you a modified Rough Grab for two mag made to fit your pocket exactly if you want.

Side Guard Holsters - Pocket Grab
    MNBurl

"If everyone is thinking alike, then somebody isn't thinking" - George S. Patton.

Gotta say it....

It's a magazine, not a clip.

Ohshoot; that may be just the ticket. Will check into it. Looks as though it is not made for a double 45cal..
    You mean, double stack 45?
    Yeah, I see it's not listed...you might send them email and ask...I have one of the 9/40 double stack ones, and they have some stretch to them...might work, dunno...

- OS

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    Yep, OhShoot has the ticket... the carrier on the right (for two single stack 1911 mags) lives in my front right (weak side) pocket. If you need Double stack, try contacting him at WRB. I think he may make these to order....

Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

Sponsored Links