Anyone have a Hybrid holster from FIST?

This is a discussion on Anyone have a Hybrid holster from FIST? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just ordered a K6 IWB Latigo Hybrid last night from FIST. Anyone have a hybrid? How do you like it? Any negatives?...

Thread: Anyone have a Hybrid holster from FIST?

I just ordered a K6 IWB Latigo Hybrid last night from FIST. Anyone have a hybrid? How do you like it? Any negatives?
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Mini Review

Holster got here yesterday. 17 days from order to mailbox.

Fit and finish is good. Wears excellent. Good concealment. Really no problems or negatives. Time will tell.

I ordered the K6 interchangeable IWB Latigo Hybrid 5* with kydex belt loop for my carry gun in my sig line. Fits nicely. Nice and crisp, no sloppiness.

Here's a tip if you want to get one too: There are two option for each holster- ie you can get a #17 in leather or a #K6 which is the same thing but kydex. Kydex is a little cheaper. If you order the latigo hybrid ($30 increase) vs the leather hybrid ($40 increase) for the kydex version instead of the leather version you will save about $15. For instance, my holster was a $40 holster plus $30 for the latigo leather hybrid option for $70. If I went with the leather version for $45 and the $40 leather hybrid option my holster would have been $85. $15 may not seem like much money but I make $5.40 an hour so 3 hour's worth of pay is a lot of jing for me.

I will post pics later this afternoon after class. Check back around 4pm eastern.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Not surprised you like it... I have two FIST kydex holsters I use all the time. May have to try this model sometime.

Assistant Administrator
    Thx for all the pics - helps enormously to see that for those not familiar.

Good to see someone else with snub CT grips!
    Chris - P95
    NRA Certified Instructor & NRA Life Member.

"To own a gun and assume that you are armed
    is like owning a piano and assuming that you are a musician!."

http://www.rkba-2a.com/ - a portal for 2A links, articles and some videos.

Actually that's a pretty sweet looking, very simple designed little holster.

Looks like your 605 huggs against your body nicely for concealment. Good to know thanks.

Oh, and eat something dude! SHEESH...........

Ti.
    Train and train hard, you might not get a second chance to make a first impression!

I vote for Monica Lewinsky's Ex-Boyfriend's Wife for President.....Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Ti Carry

Looks like your 605 huggs against your body nicely for concealment. Good to know thanks.

Ti.
    LOL he can have some of me... I'm trying to lose it and he needs to gain it.

Oh and seriously, be careful with that split kydex loop. I broke mine. It does work really well, but don't abuse it.

I find the plate with the hole for the belt loop to poke through is much sturdier and works well but it's heck on your pants.

I'm using the solid kydex loop and letting the gun travel wherever it wants to until it settles in place.

Quote Originally Posted by P95Carry
    Good to see someone else with snub CT grips!

My birthday present from my fiance.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Quote Originally Posted by Ti Carry

Ti.
    It conceals so well it is pathetic all the CCW no-no movements I can make and not have it print. I can bend at the waist and touch my toes and not have it print under a light T-shirt. My 1911 I am getting soon will be a different story. My snubbie might be my 'at work' gun. Lot of bending, stooping, and reaching.

Yeah, 5-10 145# with a brick in my hand. It sucks. High metabolism. I used to work out a few years back. Was on a 4000 Calorie diet and only put on 7 pounds after two years. I gave up. My dad was the same way. He didn't start putting on weight until he was almost 30. I got 5 years to go.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

[QUOTE=Euclidean]

Oh and seriously, be careful with that split kydex loop. I broke mine. It does work really well, but don't abuse it.

I find the plate with the hole for the belt loop to poke through is much sturdier and works well but it's heck on your pants.

QUOTE]

I was undecided between the leather and kydex attachment, I could have had either. Leather tends to be noisy, so I went with kydex. It seems solid enough to hold up. I usually wear it just behind my belt loop, but I got the split loop just in case it didn't go where I usually put it. It seems either right behind the loop @4:00 or on the loop itself works. Depends on what I am wearing.
    07/02 FFL/SOT since 2006

Sponsored Links