Just want to show some love to Comp Tac

This is a discussion on Just want to show some love to Comp Tac within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I just got my Comp Tac Pro Undercover holster in the mail. I have to say I am very impressed with their service so far. ...

Thread: Just want to show some love to Comp Tac

Just want to show some love to Comp Tac

I just got my Comp Tac Pro Undercover holster in the mail. I have to say I am very impressed with their service so far. They kept me updated through the whole process or ordering my holster. They said production time would be 10 days but it was half that, and they let me know when anything happened with my order. Shipping was fast and I had a new holster before I knew it. To top it off, someone at the company wrote a little thank you note and threw in some candy to make the deal a little sweeter. Thanks to everyone at Comp Tac.

As for the holster? The quality is great and it does a great job concealing my Para Carry 9. I'll have to get back to you on comfort since I just got it, but I don't think I will be disappointed.

2. Remove Ads

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    Comp Tac is an excellent outfit to do business with. They really get the holster to you fast, and the workmanship is great.
    I have a couple of their paddle holsters, and they stay put on the belt and pants. I like the tension screws that allow a precise adjustment.

Regards,
    Jerry

Distinguished Member Array pcon's Avatar
    I've heard nothing but great things about Comp Tac. When I get my 1911, they're likely going to be my go to guys for the holster.
    Μολὼν λαβέ

memento mori

VIP Member
    For comfort, it's hard to beat their Minotaur Spartan with Velcro clips for stealth. Candy good.
    Liberty, Property, or Death - Jonathan Gardner's powder horn inscription 1776

Tu ne cede malis, sed contra audentior ito.
    ("Do not give in to evil but proceed ever more boldly against it.")
    -Virgil, Aeneid, vi, 95

I make no effort to hide that I am a Comp-Tac Fan-boy.

Can't go wrong with them.

(to be honest, I'm a fan of Crossbreed and HighNoon also, though...)
    Heisenberg may have slept here

Comp-Tac Minataur was my first, and so far my only holster. I just cannot think of a reason to get another. If I did they would be the first people I would go to.
    But if you are authorized to carry a weapon, and you walk outside without it, just take a deep breath, and say this to yourself...
    "Baa."
    LTC(RET) Dave Grossman

Revolutionary War Veterans Association Shooter Qualification: Cook

Quote Originally Posted by GhostOfWar View Post
    I just got my Comp Tac Pro Undercover holster in the mail. I have to say I am very impressed with their service so far. They kept me updated through the whole process or ordering my holster. They said production time would be 10 days but it was half that, and they let me know when anything happened with my order. Shipping was fast and I had a new holster before I knew it. To top it off, someone at the company wrote a little thank you note and threw in some candy to make the deal a little sweeter. Thanks to everyone at Comp Tac.

As for the holster? The quality is great and it does a great job concealing my Para Carry 9. I'll have to get back to you on comfort since I just got it, but I don't think I will be disappointed.

I've got the same thing with different mounting gear for my Glock. I've been happy with it so far.
    Throw nature out with a pitchfork
    And yet she will return

Links