Bulman Gunleather

This is a discussion on Bulman Gunleather within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Here's my leather by Josh Bulman, most is 3 + years old. Just got the left handed AIWB last week. The shoulder rig is my ...

Thread: Bulman Gunleather

Bulman Gunleather

Here's my leather by Josh Bulman, most is 3 + years old. Just got the left handed AIWB last week. The shoulder rig is my by the bed rig for bump in the night stuff. The two pocket mag pouches I made myself

Wears nice, no print and very comfortable. Its more comfortable the wearing single believe it or not, balances out the belt.

Josh makes some beautiful leather, he has about a 20 to 25 week back log but its worth it. The only difference between the right and left is the right has darkened over the years. They are full sharkskin all, it wears like iron, no wear signs our loss of shape/retention, easy one hand re-holster. I live in Tucson, Arizona and wear this rig all year round, summertime a T-shirt works fine, no print.

2. Remove Ads

That is a very cool set up. I have always thought mirror carry to be a very viable option for a BUG.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Wow great leather! Josh is a craftsman. 20-25 week backlog? I have been waiting 10 months so far since I placed my order. I have heard of 1 year+ waits. I will continue to patiently wait and hope they show up one day because his leather is really nice and I never like to rush artists. I have been lucky to find some of his gear on the used market to tie me over.

Hi neighbor...
    Where did you get the belt buckle from?
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

Wife got for my birthday many years ago

Was an add in "Static Line". She made the shirt too, Velcro for fast access. I've got several Velcro shirts, comfortable, takes a few tenths off presentation speed and great when you have to go through bad neighborhoods.

Nice Sigs! Orange: I ordered my Bulman about 10 months ago too.

Nice setup!

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    I placed my order from Josh on Nov 6 2007 and the only word from him I've received is his thanks for the order and nothing since. No response to phone calls and dosent answer messages left. That is quite a bit past 25 weeks wait time. To me no matter how awsome the gear you dont take someones money and run.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

He only charges when he starts cutting.

I have always recieved my items a week or two after he charges my card. If he charged you in 07 something is wrong. I talked to Josh twice in January this year, one time he didn't answer and I left message. He called me a week later, had been out of town on personal business.

Distinguished Member Array fed_wif_a_sig's Avatar
    I have emailed a number of times, called and left messages a number of times and he has not bothered to return any calls. If you can get in touch with him, please ask him to contact me.
    Steve
    "Respect all ... Fear none!!!

I emailed Josh about 2 weeks ago and asked about possibly altering my big order. He did get back to me via email a few days later but i decided to stick with the original order. I am at a loss for an explanation Fed? He was kind and helpful when I spoke to him on the phone for the initial order. I am coming on 11 months now but will still patiently wait since no money was laid out. Sorry to hear about the trouble you are having.

Links