CrossBreed Hoslters is pretty darn good

This is a discussion on CrossBreed Hoslters is pretty darn good within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have to say CrossBreed makes a great holster and the customer service is great. I've been wearing the CrossBreed Supertuck for almost 2 weeks ...

Thread: CrossBreed Hoslters is pretty darn good

I have to say CrossBreed makes a great holster and the customer service is great. I've been wearing the CrossBreed Supertuck for almost 2 weeks now everyday and it's quite a comfortable holster.... but I think the best thing about it is how you can alter the holster yourself for how high it rides and the cant of the gun just by moving the clips up and down (started another thread about 2 weeks ago b/c the gun was digging into my ribs b/c it was too high but it's an easy solution (after someone pointed out that the clips move duh ) --- just move the clips up!). I have to admit I'm a very harsh critic (especially when it comes to my guns and carry equipment that I bet my life on) and probably annoyed their staff w/ all my questions but they answered all of them very quickly. I wouldn't hesitate to get another holster from CrossBreed. I wrote this as a recommendation for anyone looking for a new holster... Oh and mine was for a G19. Oh and GLOCKS RULE

I shall add more. Upon my recommendation of CrossBreed to my father, he ordered a SuperTuck for his S&W MP9 and a belt a little over a week ago. A day or two later one of my SuperTuck belt clips gave out and broke. I wrote CrossBreed an email and in three days received a new pair of belt clips. I was expecting a kydex clip (which would have been fine), but to my surprise it was made of spring metal with a very cool cross design. I was like a kid with a new toy. They work great and look fantastic. I have been putting off buying another holster for one of my other guns, but I think I will be bumping up its priority on my "to get" list. It will be a CrossBreed.

Yeah I think the one weakness w/ the holster was the plastic clips but CrossBreed has corrected that issue w/ the new metal clips they make. I just got some yesterday (believe there is another thread running just about the new clips).

My next holster will be a Supertuck Im sure....

Im wearing a similar brand right now.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Gents,

Thanks for the update. I ordered a SuperTuck earlier this week. I saw similar recommendations here. This type of product feedback is important to n00bs like me. I have already bought a couple holsters I now regret. They are hard to find, and a comfortable, quality rig is not easy to discern from a website.

FWIW, I love my Crossbreed Supertuck too! I just got mine a couple of weeks ago, along with a Wilderness Instructor Belt. It is amazing what good equipment can do. The gun almost disappears under a loose shirt. I want all of their holsters, and I want those new clips too. I am planning on getting one of their leather belts asap. I'm sure the quality will be great.
    ‘‘The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.’’
    — James Earl Jones

It's Here

I got mine yesterday, two weeks to the day from placing the order. Also got a belt with it, and wore it around yesterday. I'm new to IWB, but I have to say I was very suprised at how comfortable it is. Haven't tried other IWB, so I can't compare, but I see no need to try anything else now.

EW3
    I love mine so much, I'm selling all my other holsters and will be buying a 2nd backup Supertuck to store away.
    "Naked and Starving as They are We Cannot Enough Admire the Incomparable Patience and Fidelity of the Soldiery" – George Washington, Valley Forge, 1777.

I've had 2 for about 2 years and love them. best all around.
    I bow to one king, and serve only one kingdom
    JESUS CHRIST

I have to ask- and I'm very sincere here - what's the best thing about Crossbreed? I have a Comp-Tac CTAC and it seems, with the very important exception of the leather, that they're basically the same thing. Don't get me wrong - I'm very pleased and comfortable with the CTAC but I also hear nothing but glows for the Crossbreed and I'd just like to hear opinions.

Does anybody have experience with both? Comments appreciated (and don't mean to hijack the thread...)

Moonshinew

Sponsored Links