Eric Larsen and my girlfriend did it !!!! - Page 2

Eric Larsen and my girlfriend did it !!!!

This is a discussion on Eric Larsen and my girlfriend did it !!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by tdwood Eric probably got tired of me calling. Lol. I am the OP gf. It took me about 2 days to get ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by tdwood View Post
    Eric probably got tired of me calling. Lol. I am the OP gf. It took me about 2 days to get ahold of him, but it was worth it when I did. The holster is amazing and I can't wait to order myself one. I told him I REALLY needed it by Valentine's Day. He was great to work with and did anything he could to help.
    I would say you are a "keeper"!! He had better hang on to you.
    NRA life member.

Eric,
    Very nice setup.

Beside every good man is a Great women!
    Best,
    moto

So does it look like him or her???
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

She definitely is a keeper...known that for awhile. She just keeps reinforcing it every day with cool things like this. Most GFs would buy you a holster that was bone stock non custom" out of the box" holster...if they ever went to the trouble. Most would not go to the trouble of listening to what you want and calling a custom leather worker artist like Eric. They would just be to intimidated by the whole process. She is the greatest...I love her to no end, and NO!!!!! she has no sisters. HAHA. She's all mine. And AZ Husker...since both my lady and my holster are beautiful pieces of art I will say that it looks like her. Yeah I got it that bad for her.
    As for the holster, I have carried CC for almost ten years and have NEVER been this "forget its there comfortable" ever. Pictures truly do not do it justice either. For any of you considering a custom holster, spend the little bit extra time and money and invest. Thats what it is...and investment, in more ways than I can list. I invite you to start with Eric.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Great holster and even greater lady you have there...congratulations on both!
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

Senior Member Array Sportsterguy's Avatar
    Jwhite, Congrats again. I know where you live! Been through there on my Harley traveling back to my hometown near Steubenville, Ohio. Great riding roads.

You have a keeper with that GF & HBE! Take care of them both (her first of course) and best of luck.

Will write you when the next time I ride up that way. Cold ones on me.

BTW my nephew played BB for WVU and is a Mounteneer fan x10. Sorry, I have to stick with my Buckeyes, even though Wva is only 15 miles by air across the Ohio River for me.
    Sportsterguy-NRA Life Member

Molon Labe!

Join the NRA today, or don't complain when your guns are taken away!

Well somebody has to root for those Ohio teams...LOL Its said that if the former WV residents moved out of Ohio, their population would drop by 85% HAHA
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

definitely a keeper! (the holster too)
    Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift, that's why it is called, Present.

Quote Originally Posted by sawyerrt10 View Post
    definitely a keeper! (the holster too)
    Well thanks! hehe
    "Gun control has not worked in D.C. The only people who have guns are criminals. We have the strictest gun laws in the nation and one of the highest murder rates. It's quicker to pull your Smith & Wesson than to dial 911 if you're being robbed." -Lowell Duckett

Distinguished Member Array Rcher's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AZ Husker View Post
    So does it look like him or her???
    I'm hoping her. Eric is no Brad Pitt ... sorry Eric, just had to throw that in.

HBE builds a great product.
    "Government is not the solution to our problem; government IS the problem". - Ronald Reagan 1981

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links