IWB recommendation for SW40VE

This is a discussion on IWB recommendation for SW40VE within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I carry a G27 and use an MTAC with great luck. My dad carries a Smith & Wesson Sigma series SW40VE and MTAC does not ...

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar

I carry a G27 and use an MTAC with great luck. My dad carries a Smith & Wesson Sigma series SW40VE and MTAC does not make a holster for the Sigma series.

Dad's birthday is coming up and I was thinking of getting him a holster. Anyone have a suggestion of something that would be similar to the MTAC (tuckable IWB) for the Sigma series S & W?

Thanks!
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

I carry my SW40VE in a SuperTuck, approx 4 o'clock.

"Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Damn my friend Paco makes me want the SW40VE. So much so that I just got back from the gun shop. He's got several in stock. I want the two tone myself.

Oh if I could only sell this stupid guitar. Otherwise I gotta sack away some cash!
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

www.snipercentral.com
    "My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban as soon as I take office. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, one gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
    -Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

I have a sigma and don't understand the bad rep they get. Mine has functioned flawlessly. It is a custom 2-tone

www.snipercentral.com
    "My first priority will be to reinstate the assault weapons ban as soon as I take office. In the first year, I intend to work with Congress on a national no carry law, one gun a month purchase limits, and bans on all semi-automatic guns."
    -Barack Obama, VPC Fund Raiser, 2007

Have the same two tone like paco in 9mm. for $300 you cant beat it!

Quote Originally Posted by portable75 View Post
    Have the same two tone like paco in 9mm. for $300 you cant beat it!
    $379.00 here. I can walk out the door with it I bet for the $379 and let him pay the tax.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Distinguished Member Array tinkerinWstuff's Avatar
    Paco,
    Thanks for including the picture. Either I'm dense or their website doesn't do the best job of showing the difference in some of the options (I'm sure which is debateable). Do you know what the "Combat Grip" option is all about and how about the difference in the J vs. V clips?
    "Run for your life from the man who tells you that money is evil. That sentence is the leper's bell of an approaching looter. So long as men live together on earth and need means to deal with one another-their only substitute, if they abandon money, is the muzzle of a gun."

Who is John Galt?

That was my first full size gun,its a nice one,
    it got a bad rep,because of the lawsuite from Glock on copyrights on some part of the gun,it breaks down,just like a Glock,The thing I couldnt deal with was the 12 pound trigger pull.I ended up trading it in on my new S&W M&P 40fs,with a 6.5 pound trigger pull,which im going to get a trigger job done on it and itll be only 3.5 pound.I didnt keep it long enough to get a nice holster for it,just a Uncle mikes or something like that,but A XD 40fs,M&P 40fs and the Sigma will all fit about the same holster IMO.They only game $260.00 for mine on trade,I wish now I had kept it,instead of just giving it away,I paid $399.00 for it in a Pawn Shop/Gun Store.....Ya learn as you go....

Links