Attached is a picture of an ankle holster bought at a local gun show a couple of years back. There is no label and I can not determine who makes it. I don't remember the dealer it was purchased from. I love this holster and need a new one. I have searched and searched the Internet trying to find it. I have about worn this one out.
Has anyone seen this holster and can provide the manufacturer name or make of the hoster?
Note the features:
- made of neoprene
- it is 8.5 inches wide (this width keeps the gun handle from rubbing the leg)
- the gun holder pouch is sewn into the fabic (not leather, or plastic, but rather light weight fabric for the pouch)
- the gun pouch has a velcor over for the handle
- this is great holster for my S&W 642 hammerless 38 special
- it doesn't slip throughout the day and is very light and comfortable
- the bottom of the pouch is fully sealed and the barrel doesn't stick out and can not be seen
- this provides the best total concealment of all I have tried, only the handle shows and not very much
If anyone can identify it and better yet point me to a web site that has them I would appreciate it.