Just ordered..

Just ordered..

This is a discussion on Just ordered.. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Thanks to all the helpful posts and good remarks about the belts from beltman i ordered one from him earlier this morning. Black double bull ...

Thread: Just ordered..

Just ordered..

Thanks to all the helpful posts and good remarks about the belts from beltman i ordered one from him earlier this morning. Black double bull hide 1.5" with the stiffner (hopefully this wasn't a mistake but from what i've read with or w/o it the belt works fine). Now just have to wait and see how long it takes to come in. Knowing me I'll completely forget I ordered it if it takes the 30 days it says it will. Now all I need to do is figure out on another holster. Seems to be between a mtac and supertuck. both of which have great reviews from everyone here so its going to be a hard descision but right now i'm leaning towards the supertuck just b/c of the lifetime warranty. Was looking at the mtach just b/c of the changablility but they don't have one listed for the p345 so that knocks off a + for them.

thanks for all the great threads on belts made my choice quite easy when it came to decided which to get. I'll let you all know how it works out when it comes in.

A good belt is like a good holster once you have one you'll wonder how you got along without it.
    Gun Control: What a long strange trip it's been

Congrats on a beltman order. I hope you measured correctly. Now on the Holster I have a MTAC & have been very happy with it untill I got a all leathre IWB from HBE leatherworks. Unless your just dead set on kydex Id check out some leather makes. Littlebear holsters, HBE, & there are planty more leather makers that can do you up something really noce in a reasonable amout of time. There nothing quite like the feeling of gunleather.

Quote Originally Posted by Eyebedam View Post
    Congrats on a beltman order. I hope you measured correctly. Now on the Holster I have a MTAC & have been very happy with it untill I got a all leathre IWB from HBE leatherworks. Unless your just dead set on kydex Id check out some leather makes. Littlebear holsters, HBE, & there are planty more leather makers that can do you up something really noce in a reasonable amout of time. There nothing quite like the feeling of gunleather.
    +1 on that. I've gotten rid of all my hybrid holsters in favorite of quality leather. HBE is my favorite.
    Wreck'em Tech! Go Red Raiders!

I have the Signess!

Sig Sauer P225 Montage Suisse / Sig Sauer P238 / Sig Sauer P226 9mm CPO / S&W M&P9c

You will love it. I just got my second beltman a week ago. Best belts ever.
    ‘‘To disarm the people is the best and most effectual way to enslave them.’’

— George Mason

thanks for the suggestions. right now i'm quite short on cash so i'll probably be sticking with my high noon holster for a while and hoping i find my other high noon holster for my p345. next priority is primers and .22 ammo the holsters are working fine for now so hopefully they will continue to do so when the new belt comes in. I do so far like the all leather ones so in the end i'll probably end up sticking with an all leather holster just seems that those who have an mtac or supertuck seem to really like them. too bad i don't have tons of funds to test the waters but thats why i have you all on here!!! :-D

Sponsored Links