Car/truck holster

This is a discussion on Car/truck holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by Chevyguy85 okay so again its not the prettiest set up but it works, well for my dad an i it works. Also ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Car/truck holster

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy85 View Post
    okay so again its not the prettiest set up but it works, well for my dad an i it works. Also its set up differently than i described. The velcro is attatched to the inside wall of the center console via screws. then velcro was put on the side of the holster. Actually pretty convenient because it lets you adjust the can't of the gun. If you want it to be more stable screw in 2 pieces of velcro so that you can attach the holster in 2 spots vs 1 like mine is (something i might consider doing one day). flops back and forth a little but nothing major nor does it make noise enough to where a passenger notices it and gives you room to still use it as a storage space.

for some reason i can't use the uploader on here so i had to have it hosted by a host site

I haven't yet been able to look at the pics because I'm at work and the military doesn't let you look at stuff that'll put a smile on your face
    "I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government had better get out of their way and let them have it."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

2. Remove Ads

lol they aren't all that great but you said you wanted some pics so i took a few. I remember when my buddy was in the marines and on duty in cali. He used to call me from whatever office he worked at and would put me on speaker phone and just wander around the office and use the head and everything else. was pretty comical

Not in the Air Force anyway. They're only happy when we aren't happy
    "I think that people want peace so much that one of these days government had better get out of their way and let them have it."

Dwight D. Eisenhower

Distinguished Member Array Rugergirl's Avatar
    Alternating between four vehicles I'd like something that isn't permanently mounted. I'm thinking of making up a wide strap that would clip on to the outside of the seat frame, and lay crosswise of the bottom on the seat allowing the attached holster to hang over the side of the seat between the seat cushion and the console. When I invent it I'll take some pics and post them here.
    Disclaimer: The posts made by this member are only the members opinion, not a reflection on anyone else, nor the group, and should not be cause for anyone to get their undergarments wedged in an uncomfortable position.

Never seen one of these in real life, but they look interesting:

DeSantis Kingston Car Seat Holster N92

Quote Originally Posted by TedBeau View Post
    Looks practical and easy to draw, but if your in a state that does not allow open carry in a car I would suggest you YELL REAL LOUD to the LEO before he gets to the car window that you are a licensed concealed weapons holder and you are carrying, cause he is going to be really surprised otherwise.

I bet this gets a few "Man with gun" calls from the McDonalds drive thru window too!
    When it's attached to the seat belt you can cover it with a tee shirt, no body sees it unless you want them too.

As for the finger on the trigger it was a shot of him doing a demo. Sam thinks it's funny that people make a big deal about it, so do I...
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Desantis

HK45c V1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links