Now to buy my gun

This is a discussion on Now to buy my gun within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I recently decided to purchase a 9mm Stainless Kimber Ultra Carry and when I was talking to my father about it he mentioned he was ...

Thread: Now to buy my gun

Wink Now to buy my gun

I recently decided to purchase a 9mm Stainless Kimber Ultra Carry and when I was talking to my father about it he mentioned he was buying a 3" 1911 too (Springfield Micro Compact).

Since in NC you need permit to purchase and handgun (In Ohio you need a drivers license) and that is currently taking 30 days, I can't buy the gun yet, but I just ordered my holster and decided to be a good son and buy one for my father.

Both holsters are black horsehide VM-2, both have Kydex clips and leather loops, and mine is notched for crimson trace laser grips. Additionally I purchased a 1.5" belt.

So I am in for over $300 in carry gear for 2 guns which have not arrived yet.

2. Remove Ads

$300.before they arrive imagine when they finally get in lol

VIP Member
    You are putting the cart before the horse. When the horse comes in You will be ready to hitch up and go. Giddy Up.

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    Nice snag! Just thought I'd throw this pic up, in case you might want to add to your order, and hitch a shark to that horse. My SA Micro Compact in a (left handed) VM2 HS...

Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

You're just being efficient NC!

Good job. Believe me, it is no more fun to have a permit, a gun and no holster.

VIP Member
    T Bone. Nice looking Rig.

Links