Opinions, Milt Sparks PMK for a J frame...

This is a discussion on Opinions, Milt Sparks PMK for a J frame... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I was curious if anyone has one of these holsters for OWB carry of a J frame? I like the single wing belt holster design ...

Thread: Opinions, Milt Sparks PMK for a J frame...

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar

I was curious if anyone has one of these holsters for OWB carry of a J frame? I like the single wing belt holster design because I have a smaller/narrow waistline. Sometimes if there's two wings it can be uncomfortable.

I'm wonder if the reinforced opening makes it too bulky (printing problems...) This would be for an all stainless S&W 60-12 J frame.

Anyone have it or perhaps a similar designed J frame hoster with the single belt loop behind the holster and the second loop in the wing to the rear side?

Thanks for input and pics are always welcome!

Administrator
    The PMK is probably the finest holster that has ever been built for the J-Frame handgun & OWB "behind the hip" carry.

For Male or Female folks.

Right now...I'm wearing the one I bought for my Wife (as I type this) because I was over at work...sitting down on the computer all day.

I have had it on for 11.5 hours already. I don't even know it's there except for the fact that I know it's there because I put it there this morning.

Buy one on my recommendation and if you don't like it...PM me because I could always use another one & I'll be pleased buy it from you for what you paid for it.

It holds the firearm securely - pulls the butt in close - reholstering is absolutely a BREEZE & it is a Lightning Fast rig to draw from.
    I cannot say one bad word about it.

Distinguished Member Array Gideon's Avatar
    Gee QKShooter, I couldn't really tell if you liked it or not

I know it's OWB but I was wondering if the reinforced mouth would make it a bit thick and causing printing? I'm thinking if wearing a suit coat or lightweight spring jacket? What do you think?

Anyway, that's a reall hardy endorsement and considering the source (something I think it's wise to do) it's an important one! Thanks QKShooter!

I like that style of belt holster; seem much more comfortable for guys or ladies my size versus a traditional pancake style.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by QKShooter View Post
    The PMK is probably the finest holster that has ever been built for the J-Frame handgun & OWB "behind the hip" carry.

For Male or Female folks.

Right now...I'm wearing the one I bought for my Wife (as I type this) because I was over at work...sitting down on the computer all day.

I have had it on for 11.5 hours already. I don't even know it's there except for the fact that I know it's there because I put it there this morning.

Buy one on my recommendation and if you don't like it...PM me because I could always use another one & I'll be pleased buy it from you for what you paid for it.

It holds the firearm securely - pulls the butt in close - reholstering is absolutely a BREEZE & it is a Lightning Fast rig to draw from.
    I cannot say one bad word about it.
    That is a very good recommendation since you do know what a good holster is.
    In my limited experience with the Askins design it does not lie as tight against the body as a pancake. The PMK appears to approximate the Askins design.

How would you compare the PMK with a pancake such as Sparks I-BAK or Axiom?

Thanks,
    Jerry

Sponsored Links