New Milt Sparks VM2 Holsters,no waiting,for 1911s,Glocks,Sigs.and others...

This is a discussion on New Milt Sparks VM2 Holsters,no waiting,for 1911s,Glocks,Sigs.and others... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I found a wesbite Milt Sparks holsters | gun-holster.com on the left side of the page there are all kinds of holsters makes with holsters ...

I found a wesbite Milt Sparks holsters | gun-holster.com on the left side of the page there are all kinds of holsters makes with holsters for sale,with out waiting,it costs alittle more,but its worth it not to have to wait half a year,Ive bought 2 full size 1911 5 inch/,2 1 1/4 colt commander or kimber,and 2, 4 inch ones,the are all VM2 for 1911s.Also have 2 for glock .26,27,33,VM2s they are all new in the bags they came in,with the kydex klips,so you can tuck your shirt in to wear that way also.IWB,and tuckable,It seems these sellers,while waiting for there orders,they traded guns or got a different model,so when the holsters came,they didnt neeed them some had to sell there guns,because of hard times....just thought id pass it aling to you guiys ,cause I know how it is to wait forever to wait for your holster to be made.....this way its helping the sellers and us too.Go check it out if ya dont believe me.The place is full of them right now for Glocks,Sigs,1911s....go see.... man its about time no more 6 month waiting,if you have a Glock youve got it made,or a 1911.

Distinguished Member Array T Bone's Avatar
    A closer look reveals this page is really a shill for eBay. I clicked on several of these, and each redirected me to an eBay auction page. The prices you see are in actuality only the "current bid", not the price you can purchase the holster for. If you check Milt Sparks Holsters site, you will see their warning about the eBay speculators.

If you REALLY want a VM2 or other fine Milt Sparks product without the waiting, try one of the few Milt Sparks stocking dealers. Lightning Arms Sports, Top Gun Supply or email Allan Yoast Firearms at A4t5fan@wildblue.net

All stock some Milt Sparks products, constantly have some on order and receive new shipments often. For the Summer Special 2, these are generally in stock at Brownells for Glocks and 1911's (3 sizes), and sell at the same price as from Milt Sparks Holsters.

I should also point out that the wait isn't really that bad. You place an order with Sparks, and go on about your life (yes you'll need another way to carry in the mean time). Next thing you know, it's 20 to 26 weeks later (just like they said it would be!) and they're charging your credit card and shipping you your spiffy new leather. Of course it really helps if it's not your first. But I've seen guys not want to order due to the wait, then two months later without a decent holster (still!) they'll knuckle under and order up. 2 months wasted, could'a had that new holster sooner!
    Regards, T Bone.

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety". Benjamin Franklin

Links