Ever heard of Pro Carry?

Ever heard of Pro Carry?

This is a discussion on Ever heard of Pro Carry? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Have you guys heard of "Pro Carry" holsters sold through The Holster store out of St. Cloud FL? They sell on Ebay. I just got ...

Thread: Ever heard of Pro Carry?

Ever heard of Pro Carry?

Have you guys heard of "Pro Carry" holsters sold through The Holster store out of St. Cloud FL? They sell on Ebay. I just got in a belt slide holster for my 642 and I must say that, after reading what a quality holster usually goes for, I was quite pleasantly surprised by the level of workmanship and "fit" of this little holster. I paid like $35 including shipping for mine. It took 4 days from the time I paid til I got mine via USPS. I dealt with a fellow named Jerry and he was very helpful and eager to please. I considered getting something with a thumb break for safety, because nobody wants their piece to fall out. Aside from a safety risk, that would be a considerable embarrasment. In this rig my snubnose rides tight and close to my side at about 4:00 and I have no fear of it falling out. Only time will tell as to how the holster will hold up, but as for right now, I'm very pleased. I haven't seen them mentioned here so I thought I would. If this is old info, pardon my interruption and I apologize for the poor quality pics, my wife is the family photographer.

"The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

"The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth." - Stonewall Jackson

Don't know about the holster, but Kimber has a trademark on the name "Pro Carry".
    Treat me good, I'll treat you better. Treat me bad, I'll treat you worse.

"THE PRO CARRY HD Belt Slide - Heavy Duty CCW Holster"
    I took this directly from the Ebay add for the holster. I don't know if there's a copyright issue or not. I just bought one.
    "The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government" - Thomas Jefferson

"The patriot volunteer, fighting for country and his rights, makes the most reliable soldier on earth." - Stonewall Jackson

I bought two from Jerry. He is a very friendly, and seem genuinely happy to please the customer. I bought a Pro carry for a Taurus 605 and PT145. I usually buy Don Hume JIT Slides, but they have been out of stock for a while for the PT145 at other places online. For the price they are a great buy. The customer service is great and he will combine shipping. I haven't use the holster for the Taurus 605, but I sure I won't be disappointed. I bought two holsters for around $44.

Links