got my holster

got my holster

This is a discussion on got my holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; i finally got my holster today from Kytac. i got the braveheart on word that it was an awesome holster and i have 100% agree. ...

Thread: got my holster

got my holster

i finally got my holster today from Kytac. i got the braveheart on word that it was an awesome holster and i have 100% agree. its a great draw and really comfortable. im wearing it right now sitting down and its not giving me any trouble at all
    heres some quick pics of the holster and my sig

Administrator
    I've never heard of KyTac, I'll have to check them out. BTW, those are some sweet pants your wearing.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Sniff, Sniff... A Sig has to live its life in Kydex? Poor Sig, all it wants is some quality leather!

J/K, hope you enjoy your new holster.
    Wreck'em Tech! Go Red Raiders!

I have the Signess!

Sig Sauer P225 Montage Suisse / Sig Sauer P238 / Sig Sauer P226 9mm CPO / S&W M&P9c

Quote Originally Posted by SIXTO View Post
    I've never heard of KyTac, I'll have to check them out. BTW, those are some sweet pants your wearing.
    yea its a good holster. like i said a friend of mine has a few kytac holsters and recommended em to me so i went ahead and got it. definitely have to agree with my friend on it. haha yea i just wear what the lady wants me to so i dont have to hear her fuss, but i have to admit that the plaid shorts that i do have are pretty comfortable

Quote Originally Posted by Texan29 View Post
    Sniff, Sniff... A Sig has to live its life in Kydex? Poor Sig, all it wants is some quality leather!

J/K, hope you enjoy your new holster.
    haha i just wanted somethin good and comfortable. from what i've heard, the kydex is actually less abrasive than the leather so i also considered that as a plus for the sig. dont worry, that sig gets treated very good.

Its a nice holster...but kydex is definitely NOT less abrasive than leather. Just a heads up.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    Its a nice holster...but kydex is definitely NOT less abrasive than leather. Just a heads up.
    o ok, thanks. o well it works good.

Links