Does anyone know of a web site or someone that can make me a holster?

This is a discussion on Does anyone know of a web site or someone that can make me a holster? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I have a really good idea of what I want but cant find a holster that fits every criteria that I have. I have a ...

I have a really good idea of what I want but cant find a holster that fits every criteria that I have. I have a galco walk-a-bout which I love but I think it can be better. I would like some cant to it, (walk-a-bout is vertical), it needs two clips or loops that are spread apart, (walk-a-bout has one clip centered on the gun makes it really thick and a pressure point). A pace of material that separates the gun and my skin. And lastly a pace of steel in the trigger pocket that will keep it open for easer re holstering of a chambered Glock. The one I have now scares the hell out of me when I try to holster it while warring the holster. I have looked at the cross bread but the one thing I really like is having a spare clip in the holster. My carry gun I a G26 with a spare G19 clip with grip extension. (26 rounds hell yah). So if you know of someone that makes something similar to this or a place that could make this I would really appreciate it

Why not start with forum sponsors on the first page that comes up when you log in?
    He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. - Jim Elliott

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it.
    Albert Einstein

Call LittleBear holsters. Dave will work with you on a custom holster (delivered in three weeks generally).

Lead Moderator
    Many custom makers should be able to help.
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

are you talking about a spare belt clip on the holster or a spare magazine for your gun on the holster?
    -Bark'n
    Semper Fi

"The gun is the great equalizer... For it is the gun, that allows the meek to repel the monsters; Whom are bigger, stronger and without conscience, prey on those who without one, would surely perish."

Distinguished Member Array morintp's Avatar
    P95Carry maintains a webpage of holster links. You can access it by clicking "Forum Help & Extras", then click Mega Holsters link. Here is the direct link to the page:

Defensive Carry Holster Links
    64,999,987 firearms owners killed no one yesterday.

Quote Originally Posted by morintp View Post
    P95Carry maintains a webpage of holster links. You can access it by clicking "Forum Help & Extras", then click Mega Holsters link. Here is the direct link to the page:

Defensive Carry Holster Links
    Best advice yet!

Or, yes, try one of the sponsors...
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Dave

+1 for Little Bear holsters!

Searn

So you do like the walkabout? I just picked up one with the mag pouch as well. Unfortunately I won't be able to enjoy it just yet, I still need to take my CCW class.

Quote Originally Posted by Bark'n View Post
    are you talking about a spare belt clip on the holster or a spare magazine for your gun on the holster?
    Maybe this will help explain. This is my current setup

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MrWhite View Post
    I have a really good idea of what I want but cant find a holster that fits every criteria that I have. I have a galco walk-a-bout which I love but I think it can be better. I would like some cant to it, (walk-a-bout is vertical), it needs two clips or loops that are spread apart, (walk-a-bout has one clip centered on the gun makes it really thick and a pressure point). A pace of material that separates the gun and my skin. And lastly a pace of steel in the trigger pocket that will keep it open for easer re holstering of a chambered Glock. The one I have now scares the hell out of me when I try to holster it while warring the holster. I have looked at the cross bread but the one thing I really like is having a spare clip in the holster. My carry gun I a G26 with a spare G19 clip with grip extension. (26 rounds hell yah). So if you know of someone that makes something similar to this or a place that could make this I would really appreciate it
    This one is a G19 It was a special order for a friend. But I have a few G26's in the works without logos. My holsters don't use steel. The process I use makes my holsters extremely stiff. So I don't need to use steel reinforcing. All my holsters have a sweat shield.

P.S. Allways use caution when reholstering especially with Glocks. With whatever holster you use.

Check this guy out. Looks like he can make what you want but its kydex.
    Welcome to Aholster

Links