My GF is STILL talking with Eric Larsen behind my back...but I aint MAD !!!!

This is a discussion on My GF is STILL talking with Eric Larsen behind my back...but I aint MAD !!!! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; My wonderful girlfriend bought be an excellent HBE COM III in black cherry with sharkskin trim for my G23 for a valentines day gift. Trick ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My GF is STILL talking with Eric Larsen behind my back...but I aint MAD !!!!

My GF is STILL talking with Eric Larsen behind my back...but I aint MAD !!!!

My wonderful girlfriend bought be an excellent HBE COM III in black cherry with sharkskin trim for my G23 for a valentines day gift. Trick is my birthday is today 26 days after that. So what does she do but buy me a mag holder to complete the set. It also is HBE Black Cherry and sharkskin trim. It is excellent.

My woman is awesome...I looked for darn near 20 years to find her and she came out of nowhere and is everything a guy could want and much more. She is my partner in life and on the range. Plus she understands the need for fine leather gear to go with your SD weapons, without convincing. SWEET!!! I think she is doing it so Ill buy her a nice rig for her G26 when she gets it. HAHA
    Attached Images
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

2. Remove Ads

congrats
    Trying to leave as large a carbon footprint as possible.
    Shivering in the "heat"
    Innocent as doves, wise as serpents, armed like wolves.

Congrats,

Happy birthday, and presents that are gun related and/or leather say the very best!!

BTW...... does your girlfriend have a sister?

Peace and prosperity... and may you never have to draw your weapon in self defense.

Distinguished Member Array Gunnutty's Avatar
    Very nice. Happy birthday!!
    We will be much better off when we learn to deal with things as they really are, instead of how we wish them to be!

Very nice, don't let her go.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the son of man be. Mathew 24:27

NRA Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    My woman is awesome...I looked for darn near 20 years to find her and she came out of nowhere and is everything a guy could want and much more. She is my partner in life and on the range. Plus she understands the need for fine leather gear to go with your SD weapons, without convincing. SWEET!!! I think she is doing it so Ill buy her a nice rig for her G26 when she gets it. HAHA
    You might want to consider putting a nice engagement ring inside the G26's box when you give her the firearm........she sounds like a keeper!
    "Just getting a concealed carry permit means you haven't commited a crime yet. CCP holders commit crimes." Daniel Vice, senior attorney for the Brady Campaign to Prevent Gun Violence, quoted on Fox & Friends, 8 Jul, 2008

(Sometimes) "a fight avioded is a fight won." ... claude clay

Sounds like everyone is a winner in your 'circle of friends'...
    Great looking leather!
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Happy Birthday!
    Ya know, ya might want to include a diamond with her G26 rig! She sure is a keeper!

Oh the ring is forthcoming...no way I am letting her get away.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

my wife got me a watch...

go ahead, say it "You're doing it wrong!"

Congrats man, I say that girl is a keeper. Let her know how considerate that is... to know what YOUR hobbies are and take the time and energy to find out what YOU would really like...

I have seen, on very few occasions, someone post up a request on getting their hubby something gun related... how wonderful to have someone who would go that far to get something you will love...

Alas, I dig brunettes and married a blonde, so I did it to myself

Beautiful rig, too!

Senior Member Array Pure Kustom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by WilliamWallace View Post
    my wife got me a watch...

go ahead, say it "You're doing it wrong!"

Congrats man, I say that girl is a keeper. Let her know how considerate that is... to know what YOUR hobbies are and take the time and energy to find out what YOU would really like...

I have seen, on very few occasions, someone post up a request on getting their hubby something gun related... how wonderful to have someone who would go that far to get something you will love...

Alas, I dig brunettes and married a blonde, so I did it to myself

Beautiful rig, too!
    atleast with a watch you can tell how much time you will have left............well after your wife finds the board.

Quote Originally Posted by jwhite75 View Post
    I think she is doing it so Ill buy her a nice rig for her G26 when she gets it. HAHA
    I can tell you and William Wallace will have a similar out come if you know who comes around here.............Happy Birthday......If she comes around it might be your last.

congrats. and happy birthday in 26 days.
    Save a Greyhound. Adopt one.

I can tell you and William Wallace will have a similar out come if you know who comes around here.............Happy Birthday......If she comes around it might be your last. [/QUOTE]

She'll see it...she's a member here LOL

Quote Originally Posted by community View Post
    congrats. and happy birthday in 26 days.
    Actually..my bday is 3/12...26 days from Valentine's day. LOL

Dam, that is sweet! Would she mind calling my wife and giving some pointers? My wife can be reached @ 1-800-buyurmanaholster.
    ...T. Ray

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links