Backlog on Mika holsters?

This is a discussion on Backlog on Mika holsters? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Anybody know what the current backlog is on Mika pocket holsters? Ordered one in November, haven't seen it yet, wondering if I need to be ...

Thread: Backlog on Mika holsters?

Backlog on Mika holsters?

Anybody know what the current backlog is on Mika pocket holsters?

Ordered one in November, haven't seen it yet, wondering if I need to be calling after it.
    Last edited by lee n. field; March 14th, 2009 at 06:31 PM.

2. Remove Ads

Last I heard it was about 12 weeks. I'd give him a call. I'm sure he wouldn't mind.
    Wreck'em Tech! Go Red Raiders!

I have the Signess!

Sig Sauer P225 Montage Suisse / Sig Sauer P238 / Sig Sauer P226 9mm CPO / S&W M&P9c

Call him and see what's up. He is easy to deal with and makes a nice product, have several. His holsters have become quite popular.

I just got mine a couple of weeks ago. I ordered them end of Nov 08. I would say about 3 months.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

I just got mine a couple of weeks ago. I ordered them end of Nov 08. I would say about 3 months.
    If that's the case mine should be showing up RSN.

Quote Originally Posted by lee n. field View Post
    If that's the case mine should be showing up RSN.
    Yup, it wouldn't hurt to call him or send him and email to check on the status of your order.
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

VIP Member
    I'm in the same boat having ordered about the same time as you. No worries though, it'll be worth the wait!
    ALWAYS carry! - NEVER tell!

"A superior Operator is best defined as someone who uses his superior
    judgement to keep himself out of situations that would require a display of his
    superior skills."

I ordered mine November 9 and it arrived the week of February 23rd.
    ...T. Ray

I ordered mine in late November, and just received it last week, almost 14 weeks. I sent him an email inquiry at 12 weeks, and he responded within hours, and gave me a ship date. It was well worth the wait. Your patience will be rewarded. The pocket holster is quite possibly the most perfect pocket holster I've ever owned, and I've owned several. My favorite feature is the slightly flexible opening that allows me to reholster my Taurus 850 CIA revolver without removing the holster from my pocket. Also, it is almost impossible to remove the holster without taking the gun out first. I wear black Duluth Trading Company jeans, and the print of the gun is practically undetectable.

Im glad to see all the good reviews on the Mika Pocket Holster. After doing a lot of research I decided this would be the way to go for my Ruger LCP as I plan to carry in my front pocket at all times.

And the price? WOW! That is awesome for a hand made product. Mika has already emailed me and told me of the 8-12 week wait and he also offered to refund if I wasnt ok with that. That says a lot in itself. I can see that it will be well worth the wait. Besides when you are backed up that far, it must be a god product for sure.

I can hardly wait...but ill have to

I've bought three Mika holsters over the past couple of years...great value and a good person to do business with in my opinion. His holsters have become extremely popular, which I'm sure is what generated the backlog. When I first ordered from him I had the holster in a bit over a week...how times have changed!
    "It's a big gun when I carry it, it is also a big gun when I take it out” – Clint Smith

Was at the gun shop today and decided to pick up the fobus holster for my LCP. They had one left so kinda figured if I wanted it, now was the time. I know some are opposed to fobus due to the rivet construction, but this little thing is perfect for the little gun. It feels comfortable and makes it extremely easy to carry. I almost always leave my shirt untucked, so you cant even tell im carrying.

So when my Mika pocket holster makes it in ill have 2 options to carry....which is good cause this is my primary personal defense weapon.

Only thing that sucked was $30 after taxes, but I guess thats just the way the ball bounces.

Links