Crossbreed service!

Crossbreed service!

This is a discussion on Crossbreed service! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I know everyone has heard about Crossbreed Holsters and there Supertuck holster that oh so many rave about. Ive said it before on other forums ...

Crossbreed service!

I know everyone has heard about Crossbreed Holsters and there Supertuck holster that oh so many rave about.

Ive said it before on other forums before how I think there holster is the most comfy I have ever used and all around the BEST!.

Well today I was taking it off after work to change cloths and one of the belt clips snapped.. !

No big deal because I know crossbreed stands behind there holsters.

So I go straight and shoot them an Email telling them about my misfortune.
    And LITERALLY before I could finish changing I had a reply from Crossbreed!
    They are sending me there new Steel Clips to replace my broken one as soon as the deliverys go out.

Crossbreed = Unbeatable product
    Crossbreed = First Class Support!

but I already knew it and have been saying it for awhile just thought I would say it again!

<><><><><>
    Grass Roots North Carolina
    <><><><><>
    NRA Life Member

Crossbreed is awesome. It is the first holster I ever bought and the first one I recommend to anyone looking for a comfortable IWB holster. Their support is top notch!

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    I had the same problem with the same conclusion. Mark and his crew are awesome.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

I agree. Excellent product and excellent customer service. I've actually been debating purchasing the steel clips in case this happens with my kydex clips. I wouldn't want to wait!

I just got my 1st Crossbreed supertuck this week! It arrived 2 & 1/2 weeks after I ordered it!

I really like it, but I was feeling some rubbing while doing all the squating & lifting I do at work. Of course I know it's got be broken in, but I thinking about using the leather conditioner as suggested by Crossbread.
    I don't know anything about leather conditioners, so I was wondering if it might cause irritation against my skin in the summer if I don't wear an undershirt beneath it.

I also realized that it should help to re-position the clips so that the holster & gun ride lower inside the pants & therefore the handle of the gun (Taurus 38 Ultralite) doesn't press the ribs. I made the adjustment today after work & think that's going to be a major improvement. I'll know better after I work in it a while.
    But I'd still be interested to know if anyone here has used leather conditioner to soften the leather & if anyone had skin irritation from the treated leather.

Links