CrossBreed must be stepping up their game.

This is a discussion on CrossBreed must be stepping up their game. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Just a heads up to anyone purchasing a supertuck as a gift for someone, make sure to mention in the comments section when you are ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: CrossBreed must be stepping up their game.

Just a heads up to anyone purchasing a supertuck as a gift for someone, make sure to mention in the comments section when you are ordering the holster that its a gift for someone, and to leave your last name off of the back of the holster. I just got a hoslter for a sig 220 that my friends girlfriend had me order for him. I didnt mention anything about it and now my last name is on his holster Im sure he wont mind but now it looks like I boxed up my holster and gave it to him
    Note: This post may contain misspellings, grammatical errors, disorganized sentence structure, or may entirely lack a coherent theme. These elements are natural to the process of writing, and will only add to the overall beauty of the post.

2. Remove Ads

Still anxiously awaiting my Supertuck delivery.....

My brother-in-law swears by his (as almost all of you here do too!).
    Springfeld XD (m) .40 S&W
    Why argue with the 9mm vs. .45 issue? Carry the best of both worlds with some 40 cal !

Stay safe out there - the Constitution needs you!

Quote Originally Posted by zerodogma View Post
    Still anxiously awaiting my Supertuck delivery.....

My brother-in-law swears by his (as almost all of you here do too!).
    I am anxiously awaiting mine as well. I am 10 days in, don't have my CPL yet, but can't wait to get my holster.

Quote Originally Posted by jbone View Post
    Just a heads up to anyone purchasing a supertuck as a gift for someone, make sure to mention in the comments section when you are ordering the holster that its a gift for someone, and to leave your last name off of the back of the holster. I just got a hoslter for a sig 220 that my friends girlfriend had me order for him. I didnt mention anything about it and now my last name is on his holster Im sure he wont mind but now it looks like I boxed up my holster and gave it to him
    You mean they put your name on the back of the holster? That's a nice touch. I just ordered my Supertuck Saturday night. Can't wait to have a holster that I can tuck my shirt in with if needed.
    NRA Life Member

Mine arrived today after eleven days. The good people at Crossbreed are amazing!

You mean they put your name on the back of the holster? That's a nice touch.
    It's handwritten in fine marker. Not like it's stamped or caligraphy, but it is personalized.
    Life is about choices. One who chooses to attack without cause has also chosen to accept whatever defensive measures his target has readied. If this includes violence and death, so be it.

G26--->Supertuck

Can't wait to get home and try mine out next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ridurall View Post
    I ordered a Supertuck for my wife's Walther PPS .40 on the 9th and received it along with new steel clips for my Crossbreed Supertuck on the 20th. My 53 birthday. I'm finally getting my wife away from carrying the P3AT .380 and I feel much safer with her carrying the Walther. On a side note, I picked up a Sig Sauer Mosquito .22 LR and by golly it fits the same holster as the Walther like it was made for it. It's not like I'm ever going to carry it for concealed carry but for fooling around on a fishing and plinking it will be handy. Kudos to Crossbreed holsters for a great product and great service.

good obervation.
    I have not bent mine (yet/never hopefully) But I can see where that cross could be an issue. Because the clip itself is wide but right there at the cross theres hardly any metal on either side.
    Good clip though, if he would produce the same clip but not stamp the cross it would be fine.
    Every since I broke the kydex one I try to be real easy taking it on and off and try not to stretch it open any more than I have to too clear the belt. Hopefully it want be an issue for awhile.
    <><><><><>
    Grass Roots North Carolina
    <><><><><>
    NRA Life Member

holy goddamn I ordered mine for my HK45C on 30 March and I just got it today, do they have some kind of coffee IV drip going on there or something?

Distinguished Member Array Agave's Avatar
    I bought a Crossbreed QuikClip for a J-frame and had it shipped to my dad. I ordered it on 29 March. He got it today, 10 April, ten days before scheduled.

I wish they'd produce belt clips that would fit the belts I wear. I might buy one for myself.
    The preceding post may contain sarcasm; it's just better that way. However, it is still intended with construction and with the Love of my L-rd Y'shua.

NRA Certified Pistol Instructor, Tennessee Certified Instructor

I love my Super-Tuck! I bought it over a year ago, and it is the best holster that I have ever tried. When I ordered it, they told me it would take 4 weeks. It came in three.

About 9 months ago, I ordered a tuckable magazine holder. It came about a week early too. It is another great product by Crossbreed.

I just ordered a M&P Compact, and I will be ordering a Super-Tuck for it.

I ordered a QwikClip for my Glock 23 on Mar 27th and received it on Apr 8th! I didn't see an update on the yahoo store page so I emailed them...I sent out the email and then there was a knock at the door...the mail lady was dropping off my holster... she even complimented me on my choice and told me her husband has a Supertuck...

Awesome service from the Crossbreed gang
    "carrying a gun is a lot lighter than carrying a cop in your pocket" -MrTwice99

Just got started wearing my SuperTuck and already love it. I personally like the cross cut into the clips and probably will until I have a problem with them. But would not even do away with the design if the cut out proves to be a problem , maybe have the design stamped into the clips instead of cut out. Can't see it being a problem as long as you are a little careful.

Great customer service and turn around times. Kudo's to CrossBreed Holsters.

The SuperTuck's looks are deceiving; it doesn't look like it would be comfortable. I just got a new one in Horsehide, and the matching tuckable, double mag holder and I have to say, it is VERY comfortable.

I wore both of them today for the first time, and enjoyed every minute. With most of my other IWB holsters, I find myself adjusting them constantly to keep them in the sweet spot. Not these, they stay put - even when getting in to and out of the car.

CrossBreed is the BEST!

I've been wearing my Supertuck now for about 2 weeks and all I can say is I absolutely love it. I am just picking up my CPL this afternoon, so I have yet to carry outside of the house with my gun, but have been wearing the holster empty everywhere I go and with my M&P 45c around the house. This is my first concealable holster and I am very impressed. Another positive comment to Mark and Crossbreed, excellent product.

Distinguished Member Array tcox4freedom's Avatar
    Crossbreed service is great!

It's just an uncomfortable holster; for me to carry. Mine's going back tommorrow.

After wearing a "Smartcarry" I don't think I'll be happy carrying another IWB holster.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Links