CrossBreed must be stepping up their game.

This is a discussion on CrossBreed must be stepping up their game. within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; got mine this past weekend, great fit. Excellent fit, and it is great to be able to draw and reholster my weapon. Would recommend this ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: CrossBreed must be stepping up their game.

Crossbreed Holsters

got mine this past weekend, great fit. Excellent fit, and it is great to be able to draw and reholster my weapon. Would recommend this holster to anyone with a larger frame .45acp or .40 cal semiauto.
    thanks Mark, great product.
    gabe

2. Remove Ads

I've got a Smart Carry and 2 Crossbreed holsters. I wouldn't trade the Crossbreed holsters for a truck load of Smart Carry holster. But to each their own. I just find it hard to understand why your Crossbreed does not feel comfortable.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

just curious how long you have worn the smart carry before making the determination it is uncomfortable? It took me 2 fays to find "the spot" and another few for it to break in now I don't even notice it with my SP-101...

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    I've had mine since the beginning of September last year (7+ months) and I often can't feel that I'm wearing it unless I'm climbing stairs or walking fast. Even when I sit down in my car the holster is already in the perfect position.

Two comments in here I would double up on:
    1. Stamping the cross design into the clip, rather than cutting the metal
    2. Writing an order number on the back of the holster rather than a name

One reason why I keep recommending CBH to my friends is that those are the only "complaints" I can come up with.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

jumpwing I completely concur on your complaints and if those are the worst things I can come up with I will buy another CBH (Oh wait I already did and a belt :-) )

I will most likely mill my own clips on the CNC just for fun but I can see where these may fail at some point at the cross cut.

I tried the Smart Carry for several days under my bib overalls. I did get noticed carrying by a customer for the first time while using it. (It rode up under my bibs and the customer noticed I was carrying) Not a big deal, he didn't care but I've carried with the Crossbreed for 3 years and not had anyone notice. I carry it behind my right hip under the bibs on a belt. It's still more comfortable.
    Life member NRA since 1983
    I carry a Kimber Ultra Carry II in a Crossbreed SuperTuck. My wife carries a Walther PPS .40 w/Crossbreed holster.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Links