Crossbreed SuperTuck or Qwikclip?

This is a discussion on Crossbreed SuperTuck or Qwikclip? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Right now I have a Galco IWB holster with a Glock 23. I carry appendix style and have had no real problem with it besides ...

Thread: Crossbreed SuperTuck or Qwikclip?

Crossbreed SuperTuck or Qwikclip?

Right now I have a Galco IWB holster with a Glock 23. I carry appendix style and have had no real problem with it besides the occasional time the edge of the grip seems to stick out. I wear my cellphone holster under the grip to help camo it.

Now...I love the look of the Supertuck and Qwikclip. The question is...which would be better for me? The Supertuck says its not the best for appendix carry...and the Qwikclip says it is... I'm torn. I usually don't buy online unless I've seen the product in person.

What do you all think? The two clips on the supertuck would seem to hold it better (way better than my Galco) and the Qwik, with its single clip, doesn't seem to stable....
    "carrying a gun is a lot lighter than carrying a cop in your pocket" -MrTwice99

2. Remove Ads

the supertuck clips are very stable...however, Mark has told several that appendix carry doesn't work well with the Supertuck...however...there are some that do it without any problem. I guess the best part of this dilema is....if you try one of them and it doesn't work...you can send it back and get the other with no issues....because Crossbreed offere the 2week try it out/return it deal.
    "Come, follow me, " Jesus said, "and I will make you fishers of men." Mark 1:17

Senior Member Array digitalexplr's Avatar
    I've got the Quickclip and love it. Very stable. Very comfortable. Very concealed. I wear it everyday sometimes for 18+ hours.
    NRA Life Member

I have to agree with avoiding the supertuck and appendix carry. It's possible to do, but take a close look at where the belt clips have to be in order to carry there. If you want velcro clips, it's even harder. I love my supertuck but not for carry in that position.

Tried my supertuck in Apendix position...did NOT feel good, couldn't get the cant to work for me and the cut of the leather was digging into my hip. Definitely would go with the quickclip if I choose to carry appendix postion again.
    ~Coriantan~

"When seconds count, the police are only minutes away." * "Don't bring a knife to a gun fight."

I wore my SuperTuck in appendix carry for a while and when ever I sat down it would pinch the top of my thigh. It's hard to not let on either that your thigh just got a good snag either.
    "Don't hit a man if you can possibly avoid it; but if you do hit him, put him to sleep." - Theodore Roosevelt

-Paco
    http://www.shieldsd.net

Links