High Noon Holsters (LCP Pocket Reload)

This is a discussion on High Noon Holsters (LCP Pocket Reload) within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I am looking for a replacement pocket holster for my LCP and extra magazine. All my magazines have the footplate with Peerless footplate extensions. I ...

Thread: High Noon Holsters (LCP Pocket Reload)

I am looking for a replacement pocket holster for my LCP and extra magazine. All my magazines have the footplate with Peerless footplate extensions.

I contacted them by phone regarding catalog photo highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Pocket_Reload/pocket_reload.html with a concern.

The person I spoke with at their company was at first unaware of my concerns regarding the picture. (The person did not even know the pic was in the catalog.) My concern, is there enough clearance room to draw when Peerless magazine footplates are on magazines.

1. Does anyone here own this model holster and have comments about quality?

2. Is there really enough room for clearance based upon the photo in their catalog?
    Glock 33 .357 SIG plus .40 S&W barrel for most of practice. Keep loaded with .357 SIG hollow point for home protection.

RugerLCP .380 equipped with Crimson Trace for everyday carry.

http://www.christinacooks.com/

Hi Bill,

We are well aware Ruger is giving foot plates with the recall. We were unaware of the name Peerless when you called and not knowing if another manufacture has started making them , the person on the phone checked the information and then gave you the correct answer. Yes, it will work with the Pocket Reload. I have enclosed a picture here for you. If you have one on each magazine, it will still work.

Alex
    Attached Images

Well, less than 45 minutes between question posted on a forum and company reply, I guess you can't ask for much better response than that. That alone will cause me to look at High Noon for my next holster purchase. No affiliation with High Noon, yada yada, just impressed.

-jb

Administrator
    High Noon is a good company. I've purchase a few of their lower end products, and have been 100% satisfied. Everybody here knows I'm hard to please when it comes to my gun stuff.

I wouldn't give it a second thought if the holster was well made or not, I'll bet my reputation that it is very well made and worth the price asked.
    "Just blame Sixto"

Quote Originally Posted by High Noon View Post
    Hi Bill,

We are well aware Ruger is giving foot plates with the recall. We were unaware of the name Peerless when you called and not knowing if another manufacture has started making them , the person on the phone checked the information and then gave you the correct answer. Yes, it will work with the Pocket Reload. I have enclosed a picture here for you. If you have one on each magazine, it will still work.

Alex
    Wow that is first rate business...with class. Well done Mr. Highnoon Holster Man. It is customer service like that, that will keep your business thriving.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Concerned About This Issue

First it was my error on company name. The company name is Pearce, not Peerless.

Second, these Pearce footplates are still for sale by Ruger
    RugerLCP.com: Ruger LCP Accessories

Third, for a while Ruger ran out of their own footplates and started shipping the complimentary magazine after the product recall fix with Pearce product.

Fourth, I have two magazines fitted with Pearce footplates.

Fifth, when my recalled LCP was returned to me by Ruger it has a Ruger footplate.

Sixth, in the attached photos the magazine on the left has a Pearce footplate. The one on the right is the Ruger footplate.

Note the size difference. The Pearce footplate quite a bit larger (taller) than Ruger footplate.

Does anyone have a pic of this holster, or have used this holster, with Pearce footplates on both the LCP inserted magazine and the extra magazine?
    Attached Images
    Glock 33 .357 SIG plus .40 S&W barrel for most of practice. Keep loaded with .357 SIG hollow point for home protection.

RugerLCP .380 equipped with Crimson Trace for everyday carry.

http://www.christinacooks.com/

After looking at the photo, it appears that it would be difficult to draw from that holster with the spare mag. Anyone tried it?

Regards,
    Jerry

Thats not broken in at all, I know the mag is touching the gun, on a broken in one you will have some room between the mag and gun, also our draw is a little different then most pocket holsters. The release is at the bottom of the pocket. Questions

Now the pearce grip we are not sure about, we have the Ruger(smaller) one.

Alex

Remove Ads

Sponsored Links