5.11 Holster Shirt In Stock?

This is a discussion on 5.11 Holster Shirt In Stock? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I've tried darn near every online retailer for this holster shirt and they are all out of stock and on back order until May. Does ...

Thread: 5.11 Holster Shirt In Stock?

I've tried darn near every online retailer for this holster shirt and they are all out of stock and on back order until May. Does anyone know of a retailer that has these in stock?

Lead Moderator
    Might want to try this guy. He runs a small business, but is a good guy to work with. HMW Enterprises
    "In matters of style, swim with the current; in matters of principle, stand like a rock." Thomas Jefferson

Nemo Me Impune Lacesset

Have you tried one of those things? I picked one up a while back, thought it would be a way to carry under a light t-shirt, etc. It is hot! It is double thickness on both sides, stretchy, plasticky, constricting. Also, for me, the barrel of the gun, (An S&W Airweight bodyguard,), dug in to my side. It may work better for someone else, but for me it was about the most uncomfortable mode of carry I've tried. I'll take a bellyband for "Deep cover carry."

Quote Originally Posted by bradktn View Post
    Have you tried one of those things? I picked one up a while back, thought it would be a way to carry under a light t-shirt, etc. It is hot! It is double thickness on both sides, stretchy, plasticky, constricting. Also, for me, the barrel of the gun, (An S&W Airweight bodyguard,), dug in to my side. It may work better for someone else, but for me it was about the most uncomfortable mode of carry I've tried. I'll take a bellyband for "Deep cover carry."
    I have to agree with this as well. I wear under armor brand heat gear compression shirts for undershirts and they are very comfortable. I own a couple of the 5.11 holster shirts and they are much less breathable and they do not hold up that well. When I do wear these I wear an under armor heat gear compression shirt underneath because the 5.11 holster shirt stitching is not that great and pokes you here and there if it is worn as a plain under shirt. I would also prefer a belly band.
    Good Luck
    "Most people respect the badge. Everyone respects the gun."

Choice Freedom, Stay Armed!

Thanks for the opinions, I really appreciate it. I'm looking for a way to cc while in a suit and thought this would be the ticket.

Is there a better, more comfortable shirt holster?

I don't know if it is better, but I always see some holster shirt in ad for Glock mods in gun magazines but I am not sure who they are or weather they are better. I typically wear a thunder wear holster when I need deep concealment and can't wear a IWB tuckable like Crossbreed or Comp Tac's. I would suggest pants with a longer/roomier crotch section if you wear thunder wear and also dependent on the gun your carry. If you find something let me know what and how yeah like it, I always looking for good opinions on good equipment and how it works for them.

Good Luck
    "Most people respect the badge. Everyone respects the gun."

Choice Freedom, Stay Armed!

I have a 511 shirt and like it pretty well. I have tried to find another and they are all out of stock. It is the easiest way for me to carry in deep concealment, though it can be a little hot at times. I also have a Crossbreed and a Smartcarry. The Smartcarry is not very comfortable for me if I have to sit for a while, I'd much rather have the 511 on then.

Administrator

Post Ebay

Click the link
    5.11 holster shirt items on eBay.com

Fairly new Ebay seller. He has one negative feedback but, the high bidder posted a negative comment before asking for a replacement or a refund.

Sponsored Links