Glock 23 & Sig Sauer P232

This is a discussion on Glock 23 & Sig Sauer P232 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Well, I recently got my conceal carry permit here in MS. Applied for it in Dec, got it in the mail Feb. 14. I have ...

Thread: Glock 23 & Sig Sauer P232

Well, I recently got my conceal carry permit here in MS. Applied for it in Dec, got it in the mail Feb. 14. I have a Glock 23 and a Sig Sauer P232, which I'm thinking about carrying. Probably the Sig more so than the glock. I'd like to to IWB or MOB if possible. I've read some posts about the crossbreed supertuck and the MTAC holsters. What are your suggestions for each of these pistols? Oh and Mississippi gets pretty hot during the summer, so keep that in mind with suggesting... Thanks

Welcome to the forum...check out UBG Holsters, HBE Holsters and FIST Holsters, all custom made with very little turnaround time, and all excellent products.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

VIP Member
    I have a CrossBreed Supertuck for my Sig P220, and I love it! I have nothing bad to say about them, and their customer service is fenominal.
    "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
    Thomas Jefferson

I have used the MTAC for both my G23 & 27 same holster see pictures.
    It is super comfortable and adjustable. Strong side, cross draw, low ride etc.
    Their belts are also excellent and as this Forum reflects their service is #1 along with others.
    Attached Images
    LIVE FREE OR DIE

I didn't see a 232 listed as being available in the MTAC. I've got the supertuck for the 232 and it works very well. It's very comfortable and easily conceallable. I do have the MTAC for an XD and will say I do like the MTAC a bit better. Not that there is anything wrong with the supertuck, it's just a personal preference.

I see on CrossBreed's website they have a minituck and it says its great for sig 232's... anyone know anything about the minitucks?

Your title caught my eye as the G23 and my P232SL are my main carry guns, plus the NAA Guardian that's always with me!! The best holster I have found for the G23 is the Bianchi Caryloc, I have been toting this G23 for 14 years and have tried a lot of holsters, the Caryloc is by far the best. For the P232 I had Kevin at K&D make me a Thunderbird for it. This holster coverts from IWB to OWB and is a wonderful design. There are others that have a similar design, it's nice to have the option in one holster.
    Good Luck, Oh please check into the Buffalo Bore Gold Dots for the 380, best 380acp SD rounds on the market!!

NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Ok, I'll check those holsters out. thanks for telling me the kind of rounds, I wasn't sure what would be good for my 232SL

NCHornet, I wanted to make sure I'm looking at the right holster you mentioned for the G23. 82 *CarryLok™ is that it? And I have a Bianchi that came with my 232, and i noted that its very "top heavy" it moves a lot whenever I'm walking, which isn't really concealed.

Yeah the 82 is it, not sure what other Holster you have but the Carryloc is a excellent holster. Being top heavy is usually from the weight of the gun and not from the holster, this is why a proper gun belt is just as important as a quality holster. Good Luck.

NCH
    When Seconds Count, The Cops Are Just Minutes Away!!
    Carry On!
    NCHornet

Sponsored Links