need pictures of Glock 19 in TT Gunleather IWB holster

This is a discussion on need pictures of Glock 19 in TT Gunleather IWB holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Does anybody have any pictures of a Glock 19 in a TT Gunleather Reinforced IWB holster? If I recall correctly, Tim told me the back ...

Does anybody have any pictures of a Glock 19 in a TT Gunleather Reinforced IWB holster? If I recall correctly, Tim told me the back of the trigger guard is flush with the top of the belt, and the barrel/slide is at a 20 degree forward cant. I just want to make sure I don't have to ask pretty please and request a change to the loop layout to get my desired IWB depth and cant.

Thanks.

I would have assumed there would be plenty of folks using a TT Gunleather IWB for a Glock 19. Was I wrong?

Senior Member Array highvoltage's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by royta View Post
    Does anybody have any pictures of a Glock 19 in a TT Gunleather Reinforced IWB holster? If I recall correctly, Tim told me the back of the trigger guard is flush with the top of the belt, and the barrel/slide is at a 20 degree forward cant. I just want to make sure I don't have to ask pretty please and request a change to the loop layout to get my desired IWB depth and cant.

Thanks.
    I don't own one, but I can see how that's possible looking at the picture. The top of the belt will rest just below the bottom of the snaps. That will put the reinforced front (mouth) of the holster just slightly above the belt line. The cant looks to be what you described.

Reinforced mouth IWB Holster

I have a G26 TT slim line IWB that I could take a pic of for you which should be pretty close. I asked Tim to put extra curve on it to hug my waist better.

Thanks Landor. From that angle, it is hard to tell how much of the grip is above the pants line. Although, from drawing an imaginary line between the top of the loops on the second picture, I can get a good idea how much would be above the belt. It appears there is enough to easily grip the gun, but not so much that I'd be worried about printing. If that is the regular IWB, I would definitely agree that the Mike's Special IWB would put the gun too far in the pants.

I owned a VMII. I got rid of it. It road way to high for me. I have two of the above holsters. One for my G19 and one for my XD45c.

I have this one for my G19. I ordered one just like it but med brown with black shark trim for my Sig 229.

Links