Just arrived!

Just arrived!

This is a discussion on Just arrived! within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ordered a beltman back on March 2nd 2009 and today it arrived. When I first ordered it the wait on the page said 30 days. ...

Thread: Just arrived!

Just arrived!

Ordered a beltman back on March 2nd 2009 and today it arrived. When I first ordered it the wait on the page said 30 days. I recieved an email from USPS on April 15th that it had shipped and today Saturday it came in! I got the bullhide 7 hole with the stiffener. Initial impression out of the box is that its a nice looking belt and damn thick! My knife holster actually won't fit the belt its so thick. Luckily the other one does so I'm good to go. I measured like they said and with everything on I'm wearing it on the 2nd to last hole so as long as I don't gain too much weight this belt will be fine. I actually should be losing weight so the fact that i have 5 holes in which to go smaller works out great for me.

As a side note in the box came an offer to get basically the same belt but in shark for $77 shipped if I had the money to spare I would probably jump on this offer. Too bad dad probably doesn't fit in a 36" belt. Oh and I have pictures because well this thread would be worthless with out pictures right? Catch is saying I'm a novice picture taker is an understatement.

Thanks for all the reviews/threads on beltman belts hopefully this will work out for me as well as it has for my fellow members here

*edit*
    meant to add that when I checked the day I recieved the shipping notice the wait time on the website had been bumped to 40 days.
    Attached Images

You got one of the best gun belts in the market. Enjoy and congratulations!
    Duty, Honor, Country...MEDIC!!!
    ¡Cuánto duele crecer, cuan hondo es el dolor de alzarse en puntillas y observar con temblores de angustia, esa cosa tremenda, que es la vida del hombre! - René Marqués

kpw
    Nice belt. I keep looking at his horsehide belts.

Btw, $77 for a shark is a screaming deal. Find a way, somehow. You won't regret it.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by kpw View Post
    Nice belt. I keep looking at his horsehide belts.

Btw, $77 for a shark is a screaming deal. Find a way, somehow. You won't regret it.
    yeah I know I looked the damn thing costs like $160 before shipping..but i need a new holster now i lost the one for my p345 so I'll probably spend on that...just have to figure out which one to get this time

Links