OWB for p345

OWB for p345

This is a discussion on OWB for p345 within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Now I know there aren't a lot of you here that have a p345 let alone carry it but i thought I'd try an OWB ...

Thread: OWB for p345

OWB for p345

Now I know there aren't a lot of you here that have a p345 let alone carry it but i thought I'd try an OWB since I've really only used IWB and now that i have my beltman belt i think i might have the foundation sturdy enough to attempt again. i'm not looking for a break the bank I'm on a budget so $60ish will be my max. its only a 4" barrel so the holster doesn't have to be a super high rise one but i don't want it down low like my IWBs are. So anyone with a p345 have any suggestions? i know there are tons of makers of them but I was leaning towards first hand knowledge/use of this gun/holster combo. if it works out then i can attempt it with my bigger guns. But for right now i need a holster for the p345 as my dumb self lost my other one. thanks for the help.

Simply Rugged

Quote Originally Posted by Chevyguy85 View Post
    Now I know there aren't a lot of you here that have a p345 let alone carry it but i thought I'd try an OWB since I've really only used IWB and now that i have my beltman belt i think i might have the foundation sturdy enough to attempt again. i'm not looking for a break the bank I'm on a budget so $60ish will be my max. its only a 4" barrel so the holster doesn't have to be a super high rise one but i don't want it down low like my IWBs are. So anyone with a p345 have any suggestions? i know there are tons of makers of them but I was leaning towards first hand knowledge/use of this gun/holster combo. if it works out then i can attempt it with my bigger guns. But for right now i need a holster for the p345 as my dumb self lost my other one. thanks for the help.
    I have a "Cuda" from simplyrugged for my P345. It's a 3 slot holster that can be worn straight up, canted or crossdraw. It has a nice bodyshield on the backside.

Nice work, low cost, fits my P345 like a glove. I ordered the inside-outside straps and use mine IWB.

It took only 2 weeks to receive mine!

Highly recommended.

As a bonus, my Rami P rides nicely in it too. Slightly loose but it works in a snap.

I wear this every day.

I am ordering another simply rugged holster for my Ruger SP101 soon.

Whisky19

Quote Originally Posted by whisky19 View Post
    I have a "Cuda" from simplyrugged for my P345. It's a 3 slot holster that can be worn straight up, canted or crossdraw. It has a nice bodyshield on the backside.

Nice work, low cost, fits my P345 like a glove. I ordered the inside-outside straps and use mine IWB.

It took only 2 weeks to receive mine!

Highly recommended.

As a bonus, my Rami P rides nicely in it too. Slightly loose but it works in a snap.

I wear this every day.

I am ordering another simply rugged holster for my Ruger SP101 soon.

Whisky19
    thanks. i think i was considering them to use with my 4" security six. i like the fact that if i don't like the OWB i can go to the IWB straps. dual purpose = better savings for me. thanks! I'll see what else people come up with damn myriad of options means I'm going to take forever to decide :(

kpw
    Don Hume makes a couple decent holsters well withing your price range. H721 O.T. [H721 O.T.] - $48.00 : Don Hume Leathergoods, manufactures high quality leather and nylon goods.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Try here...

HOLSTERS
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

P345

I think Eric w/ HBE has the mold for that, I know Kramer has their Belt Scabbard, that is very comfortable...

If you need something fast, Don Hume or maybe the Mitch Rosen Express Line...

I hate saying these words but: Ebay has the occasional good deal. There were some Alessi's for different guns last week.

Good Luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Silver Wolf View Post
    I think Eric w/ HBE has the mold for that, I know Kramer has their Belt Scabbard, that is very comfortable...

If you need something fast, Don Hume or maybe the Mitch Rosen Express Line...

I hate saying these words but: Ebay has the occasional good deal. There were some Alessi's for different guns last week.

Good Luck.
    I checked your site since it would be nice to keep my money half-way local but didn't see the p345 listed. I keep joking with my dad that if he doesn't like his first holster we got him for his ruger p90 that we'll just drive up to jax and see you. who knows might just be seeing us one day :)

thanks for the suggestions

Links