Slim but usable pocket holster

This is a discussion on Slim but usable pocket holster within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Who makes a very minimalistic pocket holster? I've tried pocket carry once before (different pistol), and felt like I had a rolled up sleeping bag ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slim but usable pocket holster

Who makes a very minimalistic pocket holster? I've tried pocket carry once before (different pistol), and felt like I had a rolled up sleeping bag in my pocket. I'm looking for a very slim, light, non-bulky pocket holster for my PM-45 to use in my front right pocket.

I feel like I'm missing the boat on one carry method that might be of value.

I typically wear slacks when I'd use this, and the pockets all have square bottoms.

Recommendations of what to try?
    Washington Post 06/28/2010 re: Supreme Court Decision
    "The court's decision means that the enigmatically worded Second Amendment... identifies an individual right to gun ownership, like the freedom of speech, that cannot be unduly restricted by Congress, state laws or city ordinances. "

kpw
    I just got a nice, thin pocket holster for my P-32 along with some other very nice stuff from HBE a couple of days ago. (Shh, haven't taken pics yet.) I'm very impressed with it. It makes the P-32 disappear in my jeans front pocket. So far, I like it better than anything I've tried.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

HBE?
    "The court's decision means that the enigmatically worded Second Amendment... identifies an individual right to gun ownership, like the freedom of speech, that cannot be unduly restricted by Congress, state laws or city ordinances. "

Better to die on your feet, than to live on your knees.

Mini & Maxi Holsters

Mine has seen use with anything I can fit in a pocket. It doesn't print, stays in the pocket when I draw and is as thin as you can get. Keeps the pistol in position and doesn't shift around. Had the same one for years and with the belt clip (removable) serves as a pretty decent IWB.
    bosco

Quote Originally Posted by Jackle1886 View Post

How long did it take to get your holster? The two point looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobeans View Post
    Mini & Maxi Holsters

Mine has seen use with anything I can fit in a pocket. It doesn't print, stays in the pocket when I draw and is as thin as you can get. Keeps the pistol in position and doesn't shift around. Had the same one for years and with the belt clip (removable) serves as a pretty decent IWB.
    bosco

Could you post a pic of a pistol in the holster? Something similar in size to a PM-45 if you have anything. Looking at it empty, I'm not sure I like it. Maybe seeing it as it is used will speak to me.

You can grip the pistol as it is in the holster?

This one is paper thin...I have four of them.

Untitled Document
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

You might try looking at the Nemeses pocket holster or the Super Fly pocket holster with a concealment flap by DeSantis.
    God bless our troops!

Am digging out the camera and will send one shortly.. However the smallest auto I now have is a Walther P99 C in 9mm.

bosco

I took my Colt Det.Spl. out of the MiniLaw and put in a Walther P99C in 9mm. It will sink in a fraction of an inch more after a while but the holster still manages to hold the pistol straight up and does a good job covering the trigger. The Walther comes out smooth and the hoolster stays in the pocket.

As you can see the holster is well burnished after many years any many different pitols.

bosco
    Attached Images

kpw
    Quote Originally Posted by FHBrumb View Post
    How long did it take to get your holster? The two point looks good.
    Around 2 weeks. It was part of a larger order that I added to. Honestly, I'm really impressed by it.
    "In a republic this rule ought to be observed: that the majority should not have the predominant power." -
    -- Marcus Tullius Cicero

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    This one is paper thin...I have four of them.

Untitled Document
    No PM-45 available...

Quote Originally Posted by crzy4guns View Post
    You might try looking at the Nemeses pocket holster or the Super Fly pocket holster with a concealment flap by DeSantis.
    Tried the Nemesis once, and didn't care for it. I'll look at the other today.

Quote Originally Posted by boscobeans View Post
    I took my Colt Det.Spl. out of the MiniLaw and put in a Walther P99C in 9mm. It will sink in a fraction of an inch more after a while but the holster still manages to hold the pistol straight up and does a good job covering the trigger. The Walther comes out smooth and the hoolster stays in the pocket.

As you can see the holster is well burnished after many years any many different pitols.

bosco
    Thanks for the pic!

With the weight of the mag in the grip, do you think it will sit straight? A revolver's weight is more centered.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links