High Noon Bare Asset Review

This is a discussion on High Noon Bare Asset Review within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Ok so now that I have applied for my CCW, I needed to get a concealment holster for my Ruger P345. Although I wanted to ...

Thread: High Noon Bare Asset Review

Ok so now that I have applied for my CCW, I needed to get a concealment holster for my Ruger P345. Although I wanted to get a good quality holster, being new to the whole concealed carry thing, I did not want to spend a ton of money until I was sure what method of concealment I would use.

So after looking at various holsters online, as well as several alternate methods of concealment, I saw a post here about someone who bought the Bare Asset holster from high noon -

Bare Asset

When I went to the website, not only was I impressed by all of the information in the FAQ page, I was also impressed by two other things - the price and the fact that the Bare Asset was a stocking item they could send out immediately.

So I ordered the holster. Ok, I have to tell the truth - the first one sent was wrong. It was too small and my 45 just did not fit. After getting over my frustration, I emailed James at High Noon, and he sent a new one out immediately, which got to me in two days, did fit, and let me keep the old one as well - pretty darn good customer service.

As for the holster, it is awesome. It is black cowhide, and very thin. I wear it at about 3:30 and even though my 45 is not a tiny gun, you cannot tell at all it is there - no printing. The other thing I noticed is how comfortable it is. Of course I do notice it is there, but it is pretty easy to deal with. I have already practiced my draw and re-holstering, and find both easy to do with this holster, especially with the 15% cant.

Are their any drawbacks? Well, about the only thing I can say is that it does collapse somewhat. I have used a Galco and that one does not collapse at all, so it is easier to re-holster. The Bare Asset does not collapse completely, so with a little practice it can be re-holstered though. For about 35 bucks including shipping, I can't really expect more than what I got.

This is an excellent holster for the price, and High Noon's customer service is top notch.

Go for it!

I also ordered a Bare Asset for a Glock. Excellent service/turn-a-round. The holster is priced very reasonable and is comfortable.

I would also recommend.

Distinguished Member Array Wasabi's Avatar
    Yep, great people to deal with and excellent holsters especially considering the price. I have two Split Decisions myslef. I'm very happy with the holsters and my experience dealing with High Noon.

Sponsored Links