Alessi Holster Contact

Alessi Holster Contact

This is a discussion on Alessi Holster Contact within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I heard that the Alessi shop was still making holsters. Anyone have a contact # for them. No one answers at the old #....

Thread: Alessi Holster Contact

Alessi Holster Contact

I heard that the Alessi shop was still making holsters. Anyone have a contact # for them. No one answers at the old #.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

That would be great if the family is continuing the work. Let us know if you hear.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

Senior Member Array torrejon224's Avatar
    They are open but taking mail orders only, here is the address:
    Alessi Holsters
    2465 Niagara Falls Blvd
    Amherst, NY 14228

Sent a letter...no reply. ???

If your making an order you probably won't get a reply, you'll just get put in the order que. There are four of Lou's old employees running the shop and most have other jobs so they are working when they can and their primary goal now is to clear up the backlog Lou had. It will probably be some time before they get back to having a normal staff and hours so if you sent an order in, be patient. If your inquiring on an old order, be patient. Probably not what you want to hear but Lou's death was totally unexpected.

I understand. I was just checking on an old order. The time frame is of no concern to me.

What about orders in que before Lou's untimely passing. Did the old que get wiped or are they still working on those orders? I placed an order with Lou in May 08 and he told me he would contact me for payment when ready. Coming up on 1 year, I would guess my order will never be filled?? Oops..Just read Mike's response. i guess I will just wait and maybe they will contact me. I hope the end products are as good as when Lou worked on them.
    Last edited by orangehole; April 29th, 2009 at 12:00 PM. Reason: oops

I just sent the shop a letter yesterday giving dates and details of orders made prior to Lou's death. I just wanted to ensure that their records agreed with mine as I know with Lou having been in and out of the hospital over the past year that things may have gotten "crossed" especially since all my orders were done by e-mail or phone conversations with Lou. I'm in no way encouraging folks to swamp the shop with letters but if you have concerns it's probably the best thing to do at least till a degree of normallcy is restored to the shop and they get a routine set up.

Links