Man Oh Man I cant decide on a gunbelt...

This is a discussion on Man Oh Man I cant decide on a gunbelt... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Originally Posted by AllAmerican I just placed an order with Rafter S Gunleather. They had one in stock in my size and color. It was ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Man Oh Man I cant decide on a gunbelt...

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    I just placed an order with Rafter S Gunleather. They had one in stock in my size and color. It was made for Wilson Combat.

Total shipped is $57.65

Ill let you know how it works out.
    Let us know if you actually get the belt as Rafter S has been playing a LOT of games as of late. Do a search.

Beltman is the only name in belts, period.

2. Remove Ads

I have the wilderness and the beltman. Buy the beltman. I love this belt. I have the bullhide in black with the velcro lining. It's one purchase you will be pleased with for a long, long time. Their reputation for quality is well earned.

Distinguished Member Array jumpwing's Avatar
    CrossBreed.
    "The flock sleep peaceably in their pasture at night because Sheepdogs stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
    cafepress.com/bgstudios

Quote Originally Posted by jh225 View Post
    Let us know if you actually get the belt as Rafter S has been playing a LOT of games as of late. Do a search.

Beltman is the only name in belts, period.
    Really? Hmmmm that doesnt sound good.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by outdare View Post
    I have a belt from Side Guard Holsters. I think the fit and finsh is great. The is rigid and holds my G23 just fine.
    The turn around was a week.
    I dont see belts on Eriks website. I just talked to him last night and should have asked.

I see Rafter S hasnt hit my card yet but they did tell me it was gonna ship out yesterday. Hmmmm.
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

+1 on Wilderness Belt, About $40 most places. Beltman also makes a fine belt at a decent price. I have several of each and some belts from other makers too. But, the Beltman is my favorite.

I have a Beltman 1.5" and a Wilderness 5 stitch. If I had to do the Wilderness over again, I would get the plastic stiffener in it. It's just not as good as the Beltman. Both are excellent, but the Beltman is tops.

Quote Originally Posted by gunster99 View Post
    dress pants...beltman.....everyday uses...wilderness.. Oh boy, you might need 2 belts. Either one, can not go wrong.
    exactly
    Freedom is a road seldom traveled by the multitude - Frederick Douglass

I just got my Crossbreed belt after about two weeks. I thought my carry rig was fine before the belt (Ruger SR9 in a Crossbreed Supertuck), but with the Crossbreed belt, it's even more comfortable, which I didn't think possible. Plus, you've got Crossbreed's excellent customer service and lifetime warranty.

-JT

I am sure CB will do you fine - his holsters are great. But I have a Belt Man belt - it is all that I read about. Can't go wrong with a Belt Man. And I would bet the same for a Crossbreed Belt.

I wrote a "kind" of a review on a Wilderness the other day in another section of this forum. I have enclosed the URL for that thread. Hope it helps some http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ess-belts.html
    GOOD SHOOTING
    ALWAYS PROTECT YOUR VISION AND HEARING
    De gustibus non est disputandem

Well, I called Rafter S today. I didnt see a charge on my card which I figured Id see since the belt was supposed to go out yeterday.

I called and got Willie who had no idea how to look up my order and told me that Della wasnt in yet. This was almost noon my time. He took my info and said Id get a call about the order in a few hours. A few hours meaning what a day? Well after 4 hours went by I called and got Willie again who didnt even remember our conversation from earlier in the day. No not one detail.

That was enough for me. I told him to not worry about the order and I ordered a Wilderness with the 5 Stitch.

I do in fact forsee a Beltman coming my way though. I always wear an untucked shirt so I dont think it matters what belt I have on when it comes to looks.
    New tunes added.

Well, I called Rafter S today. I didnt see a charge on my card which I figured Id see since the belt was supposed to go out yeterday.

I called and got Willie who had no idea how to look up my order and told me that Della wasnt in yet. This was almost noon my time. He took my info and said Id get a call about the order in a few hours. A few hours meaning what a day? Well after 4 hours went by I called and got Willie again who didnt even remember our conversation from earlier in the day. No not one detail.

That was enough for me. I told him to not worry about the order and I ordered a Wilderness with the 5 Stitch.

I do in fact forsee a Beltman coming my way though. I always wear an untucked shirt so I dont think it matters what belt I have on when it comes to looks.
    Hate to say I told ya' so, but................. Be sure to call your CC company and put a block on any order from Rafter S. I absolutely would not put it past them to place the charge. It is truly a shame that what was once a great company has gone into the crapper and a VERY unscrupulous one at that.

Order a Beltman now that you have a Wilderness coming. You will love it and Jim is a guy you can trust.

Quote Originally Posted by jh225 View Post
    Hate to say I told ya' so, but................. Be sure to call your CC company and put a block on any order from Rafter S. I absolutely would not put it past them to place the charge. It is truly a shame that what was once a great company has gone into the crapper and a VERY unscrupulous one at that.

Order a Beltman now that you have a Wilderness coming. You will love it and Jim is a guy you can trust.
    Cmon, really? Unscrupulous? Incommpetent maybe but really that bad?
    New tunes added.

Cmon, really? Unscrupulous? Incommpetent maybe but really that bad?
    yes, that bad...
    New tunes added.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Links