Man Oh Man I cant decide on a gunbelt...

This is a discussion on Man Oh Man I cant decide on a gunbelt... within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; OK Im gonne break down and buy a gun belt. Sure, the P11 rides just fine with the Georgia Boot Company belt Ive been wearing. ...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

OK Im gonne break down and buy a gun belt. Sure, the P11 rides just fine with the Georgia Boot Company belt Ive been wearing.

Now Ive got to get something a little better since Ill be carrying a larger gun (Sigma).

Id sure like to find something that doesnt put me in the poor house but its also gotta be something that doesnt take weeks to get.

Im thinking about the Wilderness Instructors belt and Im sure someone has that in stock. The Crossbreed would probably do fine too but a little bit of a wait.

Any other options? The CB and the Wilderness run in the sub $70 range and thats where I wanna be.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

Quote Originally Posted by AllAmerican View Post
    OK Im gonne break down and buy a gun belt. Sure, the P11 rides just fine with the Georgia Boot Company belt Ive been wearing.

Now Ive got to get something a little better since Ill be carrying a larger gun (Sigma).

Id sure like to find something that doesnt put me in the poor house but its also gotta be something that doesnt take weeks to get.

Im thinking about the Wilderness Instructors belt and Im sure someone has that in stock. The Crossbreed would probably do fine too but a little bit of a wait. Any other options? The CB and the Wilderness run in the sub $70 range and thats where I wanna be.

The Beltman is in that range also. Gun Belts by The Belt Man | tel. (919) 387-1997 | DUAL-LAYER BULL HIDE BELTS

This is an excellent deal, and altlhough I don't have one, knowledgeable people have said it is an excellent belt if one does not have $70 to buy a double leather belt.
    5.11 Tactical Covert Khaki Pants plus FREE SHIPPING at LA Police Gear. 5.11 covert pants, 511 covert pant, 5.11, 511 Tactical
    I don't need a belt or the pants, but I might go for it anyway.

Regards,
    Jerry

Your going to get alot of votes for beltman although you are going to wait awhile for it if you do. I love my Beltman belt. Like a doofus I didnt put lock tite on my screws and lost one. Called them up to see what size I should look for somewhere and they told me they would send some out at no cost to myself. 5 days later there they were. All my Belts are going to be Beltman belts from this day forward.

dress pants...beltman.....everyday uses...wilderness.. Oh boy, you might need 2 belts. Either one, can not go wrong.

I have looked extensively at these in a lot of places....Beltman is the way to go.
    Friends don't let friends be MALL NINJAS.

I am just as nice as anyone lets me be and can be just as mean as anyone makes me. - Quoted from Terryger, New member to our forum.

VIP Member
    Another Beltman vote. I've never seen one in the flesh but currently have two on order simply from the recommendations of the DC.com community. Everyone says they're worth the wait. I spoke to Jim (the Beltman himself) last week. He say's he ships in 40 days and is to busy to attend the NRA convention.
    CCW permit holder for Idaho, Utah, Pennsylvania, Maine and New Hampshire. I can carry in your country but not my own.

Got my beltman belt 4 years ago, still wear it every day!
    "A lie gets halfway around the world before the truth has a chance to get its pants on."
    - Sir Winston Churchill

The Belt Man is a very nice belt. $80 is a bit steep but not for long term I guess. I think Ill order one but...

I just placed an order with Rafter S Gunleather. They had one in stock in my size and color. It was made for Wilson Combat.

Total shipped is $57.65

Ill let you know how it works out. That should get me going until a Beltman can get here.
    My Music: www.reverbnation.com/dickiefredericks
    New tunes added.
    "The Double Tap Center Mass Boogie. Learn it, know it, love it, shoot it. Good guys should live, bad guys not so much. " - Ted Nugent 09

I am an unrepentant advocate of good belts for carry needs. I have several Wilderness Instructor Belts. 2 different Beltman belts. 1 Comp-tac, and an older Aker all with internal stiffners. A good belt makes your carry life style much easier. All I mentioned are worth the price tag they bear and work well as casual and dress belts even when not carrying (which is almost never).

I just bought a Double Thick Shooter's Belt from Little Bear Holsters. Little Bear Custom Holsters - Welcome! We are glad you are considering our holsters. This page has info about myself and my* business partner.**I am not one to sit around and talk about myself but here it goes.My name is Dave Galloway,*I built th

Dave is a good guy and fellow Floridian, he does great work and has good prices. Highly recommended.

+1 of the Beltman

I just ordered i crossbreed belt saturday. Ive heard good things about them and the beltman and wilderness. I dont think you could go wrong with either of those.

Another vote for Beltman.

I have a belt from Side Guard Holsters. I think the fit and finsh is great. The is rigid and holds my G23 just fine.
    The turn around was a week.

For about $40 you can have a dependable leather belt that will work for a long time.
    I have 2 Wilderness belts...and 4 Looper Leather belts. All are great belts and will wear/give excellent support for a long time.

UniformBelt
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Links