K&D "Larado" holster for J frame pictures?

This is a discussion on K&D "Larado" holster for J frame pictures? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; I'm thinking of picking one up for my SP101....I have an Alessi CQC/S which is the same style and I love it...I just don't want ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: K&D "Larado" holster for J frame pictures?

Senior Member Array LoveLeather's Avatar
    I'm thinking of picking one up for my SP101....I have an Alessi CQC/S which is the same style and I love it...I just don't want to wait 6+ months for another...how long is the wait for K&D? also, are the snap wings molded inward to help bring the holster tight against the body like on the CQC/S?

2. Remove Ads

Thanks George, I will try to contact him.

John

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin View Post
    The above holster is mine! It's a great holster - one of his original styles - he has even improved on this one. I need to get a new picture of it- I didn't have my gun fully seated in the holster. So normally there is no trigger showing.

Great holster that I highly recommend!!
    Then fully seated the barrel stick out beyond the edge of the holster?
    The last Blood Moon Tetrad for this millennium starts in April 2014 and ends in September 2015...according to NASA.

Certified Glock Armorer
    NRA Life Member[/B]

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TwinCarry View Post
    Here's one that's pretty close.

Nice picture but it's NOT mine.
    I'm not usually fond of OWB holsters for conceal carry, although this is the slickest variant I've ever seen! Yeah, it could actually change my mind.
    Regards,
    “Monsters are real and so are ghosts. They live inside of us, and sometimes they win.”
    ~ Stephen King

Quote Originally Posted by Bosun View Post
    Kevin, George, so do you guys wear the Larado daily? Like it? I like the idea of being able to take it off quick to go into a resturant that also serves alcohol (South Carolina) or Post Office etc. I ordered a brown one and need to add a belt to my order on Monday. I'm hoping my permit and holster will arrive about the same time. Wife has taken ownership of my paddle holster..she is happy....if Mama aint happy nobodys happy.
    I wear it every chance I get - conceals great under a golf vest or jacket. Here is another one Kevin made for me - trimmed in Ostrich. His Laredo's are my favorite.

I've been seeing a lot of these Laredo's holsters lately. The quality looks just like any other top notch "snap-on" type owb holsters.

I have to admit, this design is by far my favorite owb holster. Fast on/off type holster plus this design pulls the pistol tight against the body.

So far my favorites are Alessi CQCs, Del Fatti LPS, Milt Sparks Axiom, Bulman QRH and my recent purchase the NP-1 by Milt Sparks (can't wait to show you guys pictures).

I may give the "Laredo Defender" a try. And since I absolutely adore the quaility and design of K&D's Dakota Defender, I don't expect anything less with the Laredo.

So far my favorite:

SA EMP ~ Sig P232s ~ Walther PP ~ Makarov ~ S&W 442 ~ Ruger LCP
    HK USP Compact ~ HK P2000sk ~ RIA Tactical ~ FN Hi-Power ~ Sig GSR C3

Distinguished Member Array JerryM's Avatar
    I have a Laredo for my G26, and it is great. I have been wanting a mag carrier that snaps on/off but had not found one. I have a Hume that snaps on, but does not have loops as do the snap loop holsters. In addition it will not snap over a 1.5" belt.

Today I found what I was looking for on TT Gunleather. I am going to order one tonight after I talk to Tim.
    OWB Double Mag Holder

The snap loop holsters have really taken off, and so I am glad to find a mag carrier to go with mine. Especially on Sunday when I get home from morning services I remove my gun and magazines, but put them back on for the evening service. Snap loops on both the holster and mag carrier make it easier.

Regards,
    Jerry

Senior Member Array LoveLeather's Avatar
    After looking at those three rigs above, I have to say, the snaps on the Alessi, Bullman and Del Fatti look a bit more melded into the rig than the Laredo Kevin posted (pic 1) but the second pic looks more in line with the Alessi style..did K&D change the snap design to the bottom pic?

Quote Originally Posted by retsupt99 View Post
    Then fully seated the barrel stick out beyond the edge of the holster?
    I've got Laredos for my G36 and CW9 and the barrels do not stick out of the bottom. Maybe the design has changed a bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Links