K&D "Larado" holster for J frame pictures?

This is a discussion on K&D "Larado" holster for J frame pictures? within the Defensive Carry Holsters & Carry Options forums, part of the Defensive Carry Discussions category; Have any K&D "Larado" Holster for a J frame pictures? I ordered my holster a couple of weeks ago, would like to see what it ...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: K&D "Larado" holster for J frame pictures?

K&D "Larado" holster for J frame pictures?

Have any K&D "Larado" Holster for a J frame pictures? I ordered my holster a couple of weeks ago, would like to see what it will look like. Do you like the holster?
    Bosun
    Semper Paratus
    "Never choose a life at sea--it holds you like a prison"

2. Remove Ads

Well, I don't have the Laredo but I do have the Thunderbird for my J which I wear OWB. Have a good friend who uses a Laredo with a PM9 but I don't currently have a pic, sorry.

I'm bettin' you'll like it. I have several other pieces of their work and all have been very good!
    If you stand up and be counted, from time to time you may get yourself knocked down. But remember this: A man flattened by an opponent can get up again. A man flattened by conformity stays down for good. ~ Thomas J. Watson, Jr.

Here's one that's pretty close.

Nice picture but it's NOT mine.
    SA EMP ~ Sig P232s ~ Walther PP ~ Makarov ~ S&W 442 ~ Ruger LCP
    HK USP Compact ~ HK P2000sk ~ RIA Tactical ~ FN Hi-Power ~ Sig GSR C3

The above holster is mine! It's a great holster - one of his original styles - he has even improved on this one. I need to get a new picture of it- I didn't have my gun fully seated in the holster. So normally there is no trigger showing.

Great holster that I highly recommend!!

Thanks for the photo, and I did notice the trigger showing. It is good to know that the gun was not seated fully. I'm looking forward to getting my holster in about 6 more weeks, maybe.
    Bosun
    Semper Paratus

Oh no, here we go again with that holster!!! Very nice.
    Training means learning the rules. Experience means learning the exceptions.

Now that is a well constructed piece of leather. Well done.

I like that
    2A is not negotiable

VIP Member
    My Charter Arms Bulldog is bigger than a J frame, but the Laredo design is the same for it as for the J frame.

George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

George,
    Where did you get the strip holding the 5 rounds of .44 Spec.? I need a few for my Night Guard.

Thanks,
    John

Wow, I like that. Would they have one for a model 85 Taurus UL?

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jem102 View Post
    George,
    Where did you get the strip holding the 5 rounds of .44 Spec.? I need a few for my Night Guard.

Thanks,
    John
    John, those came from a member here Blademan21. They are very good. Also Stephen A. Camp has posted a review of some .44 speed strip that are fairly new. http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...ervations.html
    George

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein

Kevin, George, so do you guys wear the Larado daily? Like it? I like the idea of being able to take it off quick to go into a resturant that also serves alcohol (South Carolina) or Post Office etc. I ordered a brown one and need to add a belt to my order on Monday. I'm hoping my permit and holster will arrive about the same time. Wife has taken ownership of my paddle holster..she is happy....if Mama aint happy nobodys happy.
    Bosun
    Semper Paratus

VIP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bosun View Post
    Kevin, George, so do you guys wear the Larado daily? Like it? I like the idea of being able to take it off quick to go into a resturant that also serves alcohol (South Carolina) or Post Office etc. I ordered a brown one and need to add a belt to my order on Monday. I'm hoping my permit and holster will arrive about the same time. Wife has taken ownership of my paddle holster..she is happy....if Mama aint happy nobodys happy.
    I wear a Laredo daily and have for a couple of years. I don't carry the revolver daily. I have currently 4 Laredo holsters that I use and one for a Colt Mustang that I am selling. For a while I carried a S&W 1066 10mm in a Laredo, my next EDC was an EAA Witness in a Laredo. My current EDC and I suspect my last for a while is a CZ 75BD with Crimson Trace laser grips. I just got the holster on Tuesday. Photos are here http://www.defensivecarry.com/vbulle...-holsters.html.

I carry the Charter Arms Bulldog when I wear a sport coat or a suit coat. The semis are too long and if you reach into your pants pocket the coat rides up above the bottom of the holster. The Bulldog is short enough that the holster just reaches an inch or so below the belt and doesn't show when the coat is moved.

I don't like slide on holsters because I change from my Dockers to Propper Tac pants when I come home. My Proppers already have belt in them and the holster goes right above a belt loop. The Laredo just snaps on and I am ready to go. I have owned a few paddle holsters, but they do not give the support that the Laredo does.
    George

George, the beaver on the Larado looks great! Nice leather. It is good to hear that you use the Larado daily and like it. Thanks. It's going to be a long 6 weeks!
    Bosun
    Semper Paratus

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Links