Defensive Carry banner

New leather from Side Guard...

2K views 13 replies 11 participants last post by  AllAmerican 
#1 · (Edited)
lol, no pics yet as Im in the office. Ill try to get the wife to snap some tonight.

I can say that once again Erik has created a holster that works. This one is for the Sigma 40VE. Fit and feel is great as always. The price was right too.

I need to order a Slide for the Rossi....

Thanks Erik.

#5 ·
I have two of the tuck clip....Side Guard Holsters - IWB Holsters - Tuck Clip and LOVE THEM.
I ordered two of the CROSS GUARD with maximum cant and am waiting.....should be delivered by June 1st.
Why two ? Sometimes I carry the J Frame and sometimes the SP 101.

Erik is great to work with and his holsters are excellant (for the money they are a down-right bargain, quality = excellant).

#8 ·
Well I tried to get the wife to do some pics the other day when the holster arrived. Ive got it on as I type this with the Sigma in it and were a go as far as comfort goes.

Ive already mentioned to the wife that she has to do pics this weekend but... Ive been rehearsing some new members in the band as I am performing at the race in Darlington this weekend.

#9 ·
Congrats...yep...PICS would be nice.

Side Guard Holsters
Nice leather work - Fair pricing - Comparatively quick turnaround time - Forum Sponsor.

Sounds like an all 'round winning combination to me.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.