Defensive Carry banner

Great pocket holster!!!!!! Wow

3K views 11 replies 10 participants last post by  fotomaker57 
#1 ·
Not so long ago I was on here talking about my new little pocket gun. A NAA 22 Mag. I just love this little thing but when I put it in my pocket without a holster it was all over the place. Well I got to looking for a holster. People, let me tell you. If you are looking for a GREAT pocket holster check this place out! Flamming Skull Holsters - Handcrafted Leather Holsters Hands down the best little pocket holster I have ever seen. This thing is a real gem. ART in leather. HAve a look and tell me what you think.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Man, you are costing me money :wink:
Looks like I am going to order one for the G-26.
I haven't bought another holster this year, my wife is worried about my health :image035:

Thanks for sharing !

#3 ·
I just sent off for the NAA Mini .22LR holster with the pouch for extra ammo...hopefully, it won't tip in the pocket.

#11 ·
Wow that looks great :biggrin2:! Do they do the 22lr or 22mag or both? I just picked up an NAA 22lr and I really dig this revolver. This is the ultimate go anywhere pistol. It makes my Seecamp and P3AT look giant. I have a pocket rig for the from Sharktac on the way but I might have to order tha same Flamming Skull holster!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.