Defensive Carry banner

FIST Holster w/Light

2K views 11 replies 11 participants last post by  jframe38 
#1 ·
Time to give another holster maker some props.
I asked FIST to make me a pancake style holster that would accommodate my XD45C with a TLR-1 light. I sent them my light and they made a very nice holster.

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Nice holster.:yup:

I have been a great promoter of Fist holsters. It's a company you can call and talk with the owner. I have purchased close to 30 different holsters from them...great service.

#10 ·
Ditto on Fist. I don't have anywhere near that many, but I have yet to be disappointed. They'll make darned near any alteration, within reason. Good stuff.

#8 ·
I ordered a holster from them for my G-26 and gave them all the dimensions including the cutout for my safety.

The holster came back wrong but they fixed it immediately. There customer service is great and they want to do a good job!

Highly recommended :smile:

#12 ·
Their #12 basic pancake holster for the light was $69.95.
I ordered two so I may have saved a couple of bucks. Not really sure but it wouldn't have mattered.
I specified the #12 as I thought it was nicer than the one advertised on their website with the blue gun in pic.
I have a couple of their OWB pancake holsters and am very satisfied with them.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.