Defensive Carry banner

Help concealing a full size 1911

9K views 37 replies 32 participants last post by  Wils91 
#1 ·
Ok! A good friend of mine is just getting into handguns and shooting and I helped him get his first pistol and his CWL. Hes a taller skinny guy but wears really baggy clothes so he can easily conceal the G19 I gave him.

I decided to hook him up by trading him my g19 and a holster for an RIA 1911 full size. A; because it gave him a good deal B; because i wanted a 45 :bier:

So now he has a new gun that he loves and I have a new gun that I love. Only question. How on gods earth do I conceal it? Any ideas? Id like something that I don't have to worry about freaking out the sheep or doesn't pop out of a shirt.

#33 ·
I'm a huge Milt Sparks fan but since I couldn't even put in an order with them, their new system might work well for them but for me it sucks! So since they no longer want my business, I ordered a TT Gunleather IWB for my P-220R. The wait isn't near as long. Also, UBG makes a good IWB holster. Either one will work very well for a 1911. :yup:

#34 ·
Both have a good following on the various forums. I wish I could see them and compare with Sparks.
I too am a Sparks fan, and think I have all the holsters I need with the two Alessi CQC/S on order. I did not think I needed any more before I ordered those two.:redface:

Regards,
Jerry

#36 ·

I carry a full size 1911 in the pictured CTAC holster. I have a very good gun belt and both carrying and concealing are quite easily accomplished.

The 1911 is a Kimber Eclipse!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.